By lowering the debate bar for Joe Biden, Tinyhands has set a trap for himself.

• Yeah I lost interest pretty quickly. Tinyhands did a good job off yelling louder than Biden. Biden occasionally managed to string two sentences together without fucking it up. It's absolutely ridiculous that we have to choose between those two dotards. The Democrats could have chosen to nominate Tulsi Gabbard for fucks sake.

• What is interesting in looking at both the shillworks (FOX/CNN). They each had their traditional studio audiences of supporters and independents that watched and gave their opinions at the end. I watched the interviews with both and BOTH came to the same conclusions. a small but even number of people on each side thought their side won. But the majority thought nobody won and at least one at each network thought that each candidate likely did more to hurt than help themselves

• It was a ROYAL embarrassment for the American citizens. What was surprising was tRump with his constant interruptions couldn't get Biden to lose his cool. That hurt tRump.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• You're an idiot. Biden was wired and coached the whole way through. Leftists aren't swayed because they are mindless drones. The correctists will never vote a democrap so what remains are the undecided.

Trump should have maintained composure but he simply cannot.

The discerning will vote the record.

• You're an idiot. Biden was wired and coached the whole way through. Leftists aren't swayed because they are mindless drones. The correctists will never vote a democrap so what remains are the undecided.

Trump should have maintained composure but he simply cannot.

The discerning will vote the record.

:laughter

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• These are the same people goat gets his ‘facts’ from.

LOL

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• https://theweek.com/speedreads…during-after-trump-debate

Undecided voters describe Trump as a 'crackhead,' 'arrogant' in post-debate focus group

September 29, 2020

The first presidential debate left undecided American voters in agreement about at least one thing: President Trump's negativity.

Republican consultant and pollster Frank Luntz asked his focus group to use one word to describe the president and basically "every single word was negative," observed Politico's Tim Alberta. One respondent from Wisconsin called Trump obnoxious and un-presidential, while a Pennsylvania voter said he behaved like a "crackhead." Others described the president as being "un-American" and "arrogant."

In all, from 17 voters in swing states, 15 used negative words and just two used positive words or phrases to describe the president (that is, if you consider "an ass but a confident ass" to be a compliment).

The focus group's opinion of the debate tracks with a CBS poll, which found that 83 percent of debate watchers believed the tone of the evening to be "negative" while 17 percent thought it was "positive." Which raises the question: What debate were those 17 percent watching? Jeva Lange

AD

2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

Joe Biden reports his biggest fund-raising hour yet during and after his Trump debate

7:56 a.m.

"The Trump campaign is trying to say that the president put in a strong performance" at Tuesday night's presidential debate, "but Robin, nobody really believes that," ABC News' Jonathan Karl told Robin Roberts on Wednesday's Good Morning America. "I heard from Republicans after the debate, some during the debate, frankly exasperated by the president's performance — the bullying, the rudeness, the incessant interrupting of the moderator, the utter inability to make a case for what he would do in the next four years if he was re-elected."

"You know, Democrats weren't particularly thrilled with Joe Biden's performance, but they believe the contrast was crystal clear, that there was only one person on that stage who appeared plausibly presidential," Karl said, and it wasn't Trump. Biden's campaign also said it raised $3.8 million between 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. — during and right after the debate — breaking its single-hour fundraising record.

At the very least, Politico says, "Biden cleared the very low bar Trump set for him: He was cogent, and not the mental mess the president has been suggesting for months." But as CNN's Dana Bash said, the entire debate was "a sh-tshow," and despite what Biden's campaign says, it is possible we watched "the last presidential debate of 2020." On CNN's New Day, John Avlon said Trump owed any children watching their first presidential debate an apology for throwing "rhetorical feces" at Biden and America. Peter Weber

• Yeah I lost interest pretty quickly. Tinyhands did a good job off yelling louder than Biden. Biden occasionally managed to string two sentences together without fucking it up. It's absolutely ridiculous that we have to choose between those two dotards. The Democrats could have chosen to nominate Tulsi Gabbard for fucks sake.

I agree with you.

• Trump set out to rattle Joe. Joe had to be on some meds. Trump should have backed off a bit when it became clear Joe wasn't going off the deep end.

• Trump was Trump... if you were expecting something different well.. you’re an idiot.

What I did notice is how pedojoe faded throughout the debate. Both physically and mentally. The shutting of the eyes the stuttering was telling about 60 min in. I won’t be surprised if he isn’t seen for a few days.

• Trump was Trump... if you were expecting something different we’ll... you’re an idiot.

What I did notice is how pedojoe faded throughout the debate. Both physically and mentally. The shutting of the eyes the stuttering was telling about 60 min in. I won’t be surprised if he isn’t seen for a few days.

Trump doesn't believe in participation trophies.

• One point I think many are missing. A point that is actually Trumps real skill. What he did was get Biden to sell the left down the river. Biden had to admit that he would not have medicare for all. That he would not do the green new deal. That he would not defund the police. He needs the negros and the hispanics and he needs the left. there simply are not enough moderate dems or anything (LOL) like a 'Biden base' for him to win an election.

Same old rock and a hard place for Biden. Now he managed to just look weak and indecisive ... The dems need to convince their left that Biden didn't really mean what he was saying.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)