Earpiece or no earpiece

• I'm sure that story is being shared all over Bookface by cuntservative spammers. It might even be true. So it will look that much worse when Tinyhands gets his fat orange ass handed to him by a demented dotard.

I wouldn't know. 8 just made it up myself. I don't follow any news channels or websites.

• That's where you're totally wrong. People who work with him (and do their job) tend to like him. Some even say he's a very down to earth kinda guy.

He does spend a lot time in the gutter.:blueflower

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• He does spend a lot time in the gutter.:blueflower

A not so subtle slam against his base. I hope what happens on election day doesn't come as too great a shock for ya....

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• A not so subtle slam against his base. I hope what happens on election day doesn't come as too great a shock for ya....

Let me guess, you're also going to "stand down and standby" like your PB buddies?

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”