ACB, and the last pieces of the puzzle

• They're going after the adopted kids.

If y'all have been paying attention... There was a yuuuuge conspiracy theory about Haitian kids, child trafficking, and billions of aid disappearing in connection with the Clinton Foundation.

The democrats are going to investigate themselves. Again. And once again, guess who already knows what's there to find?

All he had to do was get the right people in the right place.

This last piece of the puzzle. Almost didn't happen.

RBG held out a lot longer than was anticipated.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Funny how they keep saying how stupid he is and then he beats em every single time. How dumb does that make them?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I don't think so either Lazs. They are so fucked.

I'll bet they're about ready to explode - this idiot Trump is outplaying them every fucking time. lol. He's ten steps ahead of them every single time.

With what he started out with you do not become a billionaire by being a dummy... As an example look at the lottery winner that go broke.

The left are deluding themselves .

• Last night someone at work was talking about how she would undo everything.

By herself I asked?

Yeah because she is a strict constitutional judge and she will choose that over the will of the people.

Which people?

All of them.

Everyone?

Yes.

You do understand what a constitutional republic is right?

Yeah, it’s a threat to our democracy, that’s why I don’t want her on the SC.

Well that caught me off guard. I know what you’re thinking, I work with one of goats kids. Possibly, these trainees are retarded.

Do you know I spent the next hour explaining how fucked what he said was? And it wasn’t until the very end I saw a light come on. Dim, but it was there. We will be talking again tonight.

I’m going to be asking more of them the same question. Seems to be a good place to start the learning process.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You can always predict how a Dem-appointed judge will vote based upon the Left's preferred outcome of the case, facts of the case aside

"Where there is a free press the governors must live in constant awe of the opinions of the governed," Lord Macaulay

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC