Biden ain't running

• It's kinda sad really.

They want to cover for him. Until there's no him left.

He is not far out of full blown dementia.

A simple investigation into a potentially compromising position held by Hunter kicked a bigger nest of hornets that major political families were involved in, and keeping Joe safe became paramount, because if he went down while he was compos mentis, theyd all go down.

That's when they decided that he was going to be their nominee.

The real presidential pick was to be the VP.

They just need to keep him going long enough, and pull out all the stops on the ride to crazy town to have him pull out at the last minute and their dear dark goddess coasts across the line to make it all go away.

:picard

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• The outcome of the election will be the catalyst that causes the collapse of the republic.

The military will be hands free to deal with china.

The internal enemies belong to us.

• Of course it's not going to matter.

They've already got everything they need to tie in charitable foundations and foreign aid siphons.

They're all fucked anyway. It's all going to come down at once.

• I am an exNCO in the USN. As such I'm an officer in the Florida militia as soon as one is constituted.

Camp Everglades is mine.

Maybe not entirely. Mine just the same.

• The thing that gets me is...

It's been played out right in front of your faces.

It's literally right there...

But y'all can't see it because orange man bad... Or Antifa bad.. It's all bullshit. It's one side fighting to do ANYTHING to make people not see what's being uncovered right in front of your faces.

• last free country on the planet. The globalists will do everything to make sure free people have nothing to look up to. They love despair.. they love that you feel their is no future. simple as that.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They are not after Trump.. they are after us. he is just in the way. Wrongheaded billionaire who does not get it in their opinion.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)