China's surveillance state/capabilities

• BBC did a test recently. It took 7 minutes for a white reporter whose face was entered into the facial recog systems of the Chinese government. 7 minutes to be found and arrested by cops not in on the test. They have 150 million facial recognition cameras now, and that's going up to 400 million in a couple years. China has been cracking down on anyone who speaks out against their government. NO freedoms there. This is the face of our enemy. You don't build dozens of island air and naval bases in seas that are NOT yours or even closest to your coasts, if you don't plan to start a war IMO. It's coming. THIS is what the left wants, this type of nanny state. Fuck that and fuck them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/wor…-china-s-all-seeing-state

Chinese artists detained.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-…2?ocid=socialflow_twitter

• Russia is actually wanting to play ball.

China have had a single drive to take the USA down economically for many many years now... Since 1873 they've held that grudge.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• not me, the chicoms and the Russians have always topped my enemies list

And you all thought I was delusional years ago when I said China was the real threat...

Me neither, in fact whenever I posted shit about China on HTC, that Zach pies guy would always start making fun of it and start in with the bs smart cracks, how anyone thinking China is a threat is nuts. Look at the posts I did a month ago about their naval build up, and that's just the tip of that iceberg, their AF, island bases they constructed, all of it - they are spoiling for a fight. We need to get our shit wired tight, as it's a fight that's going to be unreal.

So far as Russia goes, they are being played by the Chinese IMO. China get put people out in the ocean, even though that's where they are building up. No, the only area near them that is ripe for takeover and expansion is Eastern Russia. The Chinese even call it the "Western Resource Area", famously described by Tom Clancy in one of his later books. Like him or hate him (and his writing), Clancy predicted MANY things that came to pass, including airliners being used as poor mans tactical weapons, and tons of other political and military things. I believe he's right about China too, one of their long term goals is to take away Russia's Eastern land, put their people on it, and suck up those resources there. Their amphib capability sucks, and even if it didn't, where the hell would they go, Australia? To far, especially when Russia is right next door.

• China is very dangerous right now. They've got a GIGANTIC trade imbalance with the United States. They receive HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of US Dollars. They have so much of our money, they are literally building islands in the middle of trade routes and putting military bases on them.

Couple this with the population imbalance where China has 33.5 million more men than women, which makes it scarier. Basically, they've got so many men and nothing good to do with them. I.E. They don't give a shit if they lose a few million soldiers here and there.

The ONLY thing we can do about it is to fix the trade imbalance. Any war, either direct or indirect could court catastrophe. Remember, they've got hundreds of billions of dollars to spend, and tens of millions of people to throw away. But if you fix the trade imbalance, suddenly they won't have money for bullshit like Islands in the middle of the sea. For building the world's largest navy. They'll just be a third world country with too many people to feed.

• the commie walmart shoppers have helped them greatly

when the great Sam Walton died, Hillary was on the board of directors and set the 180 degree shift in course for the formerly proud pro American company to the communist aiding piece of shit it is today. Not surprising that they have recently teamed up with the company that has helped the chicoms shut down dissident sites and squash negative press, google to compete with amazons service.

• China isn't going to be our problem when the shit hits the fan.

China isn't worried about amphibious capability. Their goal is to bait the USA into a war on their turf on their terms. Somethingthat would have been a pushover with a Clinton administration.

The threat to us will come from Indonesia, who will utilise the massive staging bases they've constructed in West Papua to hop the small gap to the north.

And we'd only have ourselves to blame of course... We've let the left erode our defenses to the point where if the USA is too busy dealing with shit that's gotten out of hand elsewhere, we're pretty much there for the taking. Our air force is now less than half of what it was in the 60s. Our army, while well trained and supplied, is going to struggle against the sheer numbers Indonesia can feild.

Navy? What navy? They can't even be effective against their fishing boats poaching out waters.

We learned a very hard lesson expecting Britain to come to our aid in WWII, I fear that will be repeated with our dependence on the USA.

• That'd be a hard sell.

I don't know how many lefties I've had to school on the protocols of the president actually launching nukes.

Don't they teach them anything in school anymore? They're all convinced he can just give an order and away they go...

• They were raised to be Idiots, so what ya get is.........

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Fuck China and their J20. Fuck China and their massive but shitty Navy.

We have real world experience that they don't have and can't gain with a little foray into Syria.

The West will mop the fucking floor with them so badly that they will have to resort to nukes.

• Nuke them preemptively

Make them wear dresses?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• See I can't help but reflect on Stalins words...

"There is a certain quantity to quantity"

Yeah they have shitty inferior equipment and no experience, and may well suffer 10 to one losses in combat... But all they need is to have 100001 units to your 1000 and you lose.

Even the biggest creature cannot pose a match when swarmed by thousands of ants.

• This won't be a China vs USA fight.

China gonna do what the libs have done in the recent past. They gonna push, push, push until everyone gets sick of their shit and knocks em down a peg or two.

Long story short... it gonna be China vs Everyone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!