Guns/ammo shortage...

• Sooo.. you got no gun. You go to the store and holy fuck! there are no guns or ammo! Why do you not already have a gun or 50? well.. late to the party. Nothing for sale either guns or ammo.

What do you actually want one for? defense.. duh? Backordered for months.. in a state that makes it almost impossible to get one at best in a timely manner?

Here is your answer.........

What is available all the time? what can be shipped right to your door in a couple of days?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Bzzzzzt. not a knife.... not a lance or a bow and arrow nor a sword.. all are good last ditch tho. Lazer made me a great Celtic 'Dirk'

lazs

• Hint.. Cimmaron and Taylors sell reproduction cowboy guns that are in stock but..........they have the same restrictions as any firearm and... no ammo is available right now for em.

lazs

• Ok... fuck it.. I will tell you.. Black powder clones of old west guns. We are talking muzzle loaders. Cartridge arms are restricted.

Rifles.. not great... single shot only muzzle loader.

Shotguns............way the fuck better. Double barrel.....actually more effective at close range than most modern shotguns.

Handguns............here is the sweet spot. 5-9 shots. Black powder in from .31 caliber to almost 50 caliber. Think civil war era.

Will your 9mm outperform a black powder 44 (45) revolver or even a .36 caliber one? Wild Bill shot a man at 76 yards and dropped him with one shot with one. Texas rangers killed over 50 attacking indians with these revolvers.

They are in stock. The powder and caps and balls are in stock.

lazs

• Black powder double barrel muzzle loading shotgun... 15 or more #00 buck shot per barrel. at around 1200 fps.. take out 3 bad guys per barrel.

Once empty? really really hard to reload. Throw it down and grab ONE of your BP revolvers and get to working with that smoke wagon. You won't be able to see shit for the white smoke but..........neither will they.

Again tho.. what do you need a gun for?

lazs

• #1... I own one of the 1849 .31 revolvers... they are actually quite small. Ok... LOL.. the actual energy is something like a really really good 22 LR.. but way bigger around .

I actually did pay that for one recently! for a toy... but.................what a cool toy! they use 10 grains of BP... and a #10 cap.. both cheap... but.. the best part is that the ball they shoot.............is a #0 buckshot! which means thousands of rounds for $30 or less?

The .31's did kill plenty of bad guys but maybe not the best.........but.........The gun is sooooooo fucking cool looking that it will fascinate you every time you see it! EVERYONE WILL WANT TO SHOOT IT It takes 3 minutes or more to load tho.

lazs

• Bronk... I have 4 boxes like that.... .31 caliber revolver............36 caliber revolver..............44 caliber revolver........and.........muzzle loading 12 gauge shotgun.

Did I spend toooo much? maybe... I bought two extra cylinders for the .36 Colt 1851 clone for instance.. two for the .31.. This allows 18 shots without reloading for the .36 Which means everyone gets to take a few shots before I have to spend 3 minutes or more reloading a cyl.

IN MY OPINION The 31 is the cutest and something of beauty.. the .36 is the more practical and accurate of the revolvers.. what it did then?

lazs

• My brother is trying to buy a 9 mm subcompact, and some type of AR-15... He can't get either and he's freaking out. He doesn't want to pay with a credit card cuz he's afraid the government's going to hunt him down

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• 6.5 Creedmoor. Just ordered powder from Midway and bullets from optics planet. I’ve already got the brass. Spent about $100 for components needed to reload 200 rounds. I only did that because I shot up 5 boxes a few weeks back.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018