son of a gun

• One of the hazards of this place. Get used to it cause it'll happen again...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I really expect more out of you.... or are you a cock tease? Cause you haven’t posted any!!!!

Neither have I! ;)

Hi beautiful..

Havent had a chance to find any good ones..

I will though..

Yeah baby..

Xx

• udder phalyer.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Why wouldn't we last? Our stamina is world wide web renown.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Welcome back!

Now give us a link that works.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Trust me... You don't want that link to work.

• That's not a link. I uploaded it. If y'all can't see it it's cause the code on this site is shit. Count yourself lucky.

Operator error. But I'll take you and sluggo's word for it.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Fuck, I just realized what thread this is in.

Yep definitely glad it didn't load. I'll pay more attention in the future.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19