FINGER! Email me and I'll get you back into your account

• I didn't know you needed your email/password reset. Do you still have my email? rpartin12 at g-mail dot com

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• LOL. Email me!

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Okay, I reset you password to the one you told me in the email and I changed your email to the email you used to contact me.

Next time don't wait so long! Just email me!

• LOL. np

• Were you able to log in, Finger?

• LOL, okay. Just let me know if you need any help.

• Boy does need help. Seriously.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!