Oh, Before I go.

• Hey, Nuketta, Since you're a perfect peter puffer now. I propose a trade.

If you still own that 5.4L F250 I'll straight up (heh) swap you for a recently frame on restored '07 Dodge Magnum with the big 6.

I did a really nice job on it and it's a decent chicks car.

Fast too.

Lemme know

• Haha, Storch!

I don't have it anymore. My dad wanted it for the shop.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• will you email me, Finger?

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Don't encourage him.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Too late. He's shaved his eyebrows on the way. Now its time to be supportive.

You're the best, Jack. I really appreciate your phone call and I'll be calling you in the next few days.

• yeah, man.....er..... (cough)

I have a friend did that five years back. Looks like a grizzly bear's gmaw. Fucking rediculous. his kids hate him and those we came up with are getting into the mid sixties and some have departed. Still he's he.....er.....it, whatever. I'm a friend that sticks. Its in my DNA.

• yeah, man.....er..... (cough)

I have a friend did that five years back. Looks like a grizzly bear's gmaw. Fucking rediculous. his kids hate him and those we came up with are getting into the mid sixties and some have departed. Still he's he.....er.....it, whatever. I'm a friend that sticks. Its in my DNA.

haha!

You are a true friend. I feel sorry for people like you friend, who will never pass. I wouldn't even have done it if I thought I never had a chance at passing. That would be the worst. I wouldn't put myself or my family through that.

• If storch is going commissary, get some dope. Refries, Ragu cheese, the quarter packet seasoning and we'll be jacking the chip isle, Chip was it. Kick that fucker in the face.

Fuck. Forgot the hamburger. Don't be leaving me motherfuckers. Ooh, Super Target.

• The legendary battles in Dale's face for no fucking reason. All those times when you got your ass beat. He's a flamewarrior in the truest verb.

I wish it was more like it used to be. Not this thumb jerk shit.

• You can't get your ass beaten on the internet. Not if you understand the meaning of an ass beating. Now pipe down.

lol

• LOl storch.. yeah I get it. If I got rid of friends just cause they didn't quite fit in? well.. I wouldn't have any friends. and fuck you anyway... I would walk up to you and ask for directions.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!