Be Seeing Ya

• He takes chicken livers

Cooked or raw?

Seriously- things are so bad in The Swamp you now use poultry entrails for currency? Well, one thing I will say- chicken entrails are much more viable as a currency than Bitcoin...At least you get something to make gravy with.

• I will slap you stupid with knowledge. She's eskimajo, dummy.

So she eats what is left of what hangs between your legs.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Omg, raw. RAWWWWWWWWRRRR

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cooked or raw?

Seriously- things are so bad in The Swamp you now use poultry entrails for currency? Well, one thing I will say- chicken entrails are much more viable as a currency than Bitcoin...At least you get something to make gravy with.

They are a sure fire cure for kidney infections

• They are a sure fire cure for kidney infections

LOL man yesterday was so fucked up. I no longer go out in public all that often because the public sucks, frankly, and if you sit in an ER waiting room for four hours you'll see the worst of the dregs of society. Seriously, now I understand the hospital worker who goes off tilt and kills patients.. some of then deserve to be removed from the gene pool. I seriously wanted to beat Hoodie Boy's ass, but I'm too old now- my goal is to get wealthy enough to hire a bodyguard and the next time I see Hoodie Boy I'll have my bodyguard beat his ass.

• Ten rolls of pennies would easily fit into one of those flat rate padded envelopes that ship for $6.50. I'd remove the pennies from the rolls first though.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I believe we need a ruling from our resident Frenchman straffo, but I don't recall the word Esquimaux meaning anything other than Eskimos...

Mind you, I haven't really used any of my French since I left high school...

Better late than never, Esquimau means Eskimo (it can be written Eskimo too in French) it also can means ice cream in vernacular (like in English I think) see

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esquimau_(marque)

<edit now I've read the thread> I don't know for sure where the word esquimau comes, but according to my dictionnary it's not of of French origin but amerindian.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!