Since Nuke has revealed his secret, let me reveal mine...

• I like having sex with sheep. Before you call me a freak and condemn me, understand- I only fuck Suffolk lambs. They're the ones with the skinny black legs and the white female looking butts- do a Google and tell me you aren't attracted to Suffolk lambs.

It's not like I'm wandering fields at night, looking for sleeping cows to fuck like MrNoName does- I go to the annual county fair and bid on a 4H Suffolk lamb and keep it as a mistress. I don't pick my lamb out by how fat it is, or how much wool it will produce- I pick out the prettiest one there.

I hope we can have a springtime rondevous at Laz's place- Nuke can show up wearing a dress and I'll bring my current lamb girlfriend, Fluffy. BTW- one added benefit of having a lamb for a mistress is she eats my grass so I no longer have to mow my yard. How cool is that? A girlfriend that does yard work.

• M-Baaaaaaaa

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Ran the girls through the mall, it's about as great as it gets. Three hot gingers, and everything is a fight. That's why I don't go. Every fucking dick knob in a pastel flannel wants to size. Like I'd be in prison for 900 years.

They're my girls. Hot as meltdown, and they know it.

• I ain't pretending to stand on a stone cold slab naked screaming my sisters.

Well, maybe you should. Fuck man- I( jumped out of a car last night and now my shoulder is toast. Yeah, I am fucking nuts right now, and I know it- but knowing you are insane does not alter the fact that you are, indeed, insane. I KNOW i AM CRAZY. But knowing that I'm crazy still leaves me with being crazy.

I don't pretend shit- I am me. I am being real and honest and you are hiding as a Guest.

Do you want creds? Come out. Fuck man- u like weed? Visit me- I'll hook u up with the best growers in Mendo.

Yes, right now I am manic and Steph has locked me in our office as she does UPS and banking, Fuck yeah I( know I'm off tilt, but the beauty of my life is I can remain on task while undergoing bouts of insanity.

Get fuckin real dude- share yourself. Post a pic, OK?

• I think he's asked several time for nuke to reset his email so he can log in...

I genuinely do think that he's not hiding behind the guest tag, but is only using it an his only option for the moment.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• I think he's asked several time for nuke to reset his email so he can log in...

I genuinely do think that he's not hiding behind the guest tag, but is only using it an his only option for the moment.

I love him anyway, Guest or not.

• Her name was Magil

and she called herself Lil

But everyone knew her as Nancy

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• It's gg, tho. She's going g. G.

This is so impressive. All of it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have not seen him ask me that... but I don't read everything here. I'll fix him up!

Airhead. LOL!

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Ran the girls through the mall, it's about as great as it gets. Three hot gingers, and everything is a fight. That's why I don't go. Every fucking dick knob in a pastel flannel wants to size. Like I'd be in prison for 900 years.

They're my girls. Hot as meltdown, and they know it.

I had a gf like that way back before squatting to shit. I had to quit her. She liked honky tonks and watching me fight.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!