Someone get RPM, Toad and Iron back here!

• I'm still going to pick on iron's sky daddy beliefs.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Sky daddy?

Oh great, you're one of 'those' people.

Let me guess, you have a fish symbol with the letters 'Darwin' inside or do you have a dinosaur eating a fish on the back of your car?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• His departure was sudden and unexpected, like sex in prison, so I've heard.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Actually the timing kinda bothered me. I was running a troll at the time about my neighbor using a treble hook to catch coyotes about the time he left, had murderface foaming at the mouth over it. To be clear, we did no such thing, we took down 3 with his 22-250. I've often wondered if he thought I was serious. I saw him return to HTC boards a few months back. Replied to something he said but never saw a response.

• Actually the timing kinda bothered me. I was running a troll at the time about my neighbor using a treble hook to catch coyotes about the time he left, had murderface foaming at the mouth over it. To be clear, we did no such thing, we took down 3 with his 22-250. I've often wondered if he thought I was serious. I saw him return to HTC boards a few months back. Replied to something he said but never saw a response.

LOL.

I do wonder why Toad just up and left. I even saw his buddy in AH several months ago and asked about Toad, but he just said Toad was fine.

I don't know if he knew I was joking about being a traitor by joining in on the government's side by being in the military, but I totally was and I was having fun with that.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• I really wanted to go pheasant hunting, bought a gun dog and spent serious money to get him trained. Turns out, spending the day with my MIL who was staying with us at the time, was confusing him and really screwed him up.

I adopted him out to a guy that trains dogs and he told my wife it took several months to straighten him out.

His recommendations on the Weber grill and smoker were spot on. Use it once a week if the weather lets me.

• I always thought it was the military stuff. I clearly remember posting something like 'it's like watching my parents argue' when you two were going at it.

I just thought we were having an intense argument. I never got personal and I was just getting as nasty as he was with me. I'd never think that we were not still friends though.

He could have said something if he felt I was going too far with anything and I would have apologized that he was such a girl.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• I always thought he was offended by the fact that I thought he was a sucker for putting his life on the line for a war he didn't believe in.

Oh well.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I always thought he was offended by the fact that I thought he was a sucker for putting his life on the line for a war he didn't believe in.

Oh well.

Yeah, that for sure. He had to have been mad at me though. He never replied to any of the emails I sent him, even months later.

Oh well.

The issue I have with people that have your outlook is that you are just fine reaping the benefits of living in a 1st world country but don't want to fight when called upon. That makes people like you freeloaders in my book.

And there are SERIOUS benefits to living in a 1st world country. If you don't think so, go to a 3rd world country and take a look around. I've been to one and witnessed first hand the differences.

• I never said I wouldn't fight. I just refuse to die for some bullshit war that has nothing to do with the security of our nation. That ONE fucking American died in Vietnam is fucking bullshit.

• I never said I wouldn't fight. I just refuse to die for some bullshit war that has nothing to do with the security of our nation. That ONE fucking American died in Vietnam is fucking bullshit.

Why do you get to decide what is a bullshit war and what isn't so you can decide whether or not to fight? You want to decide after the fact whether or not it was worth you fighting over? Waiting until after the fact is the only way to be sure you are making the correct decision...

In hindsight, Vietnam was a huge waste of American lives because we never fought the war to win and we left when the political heat got to bad at home. Once we'd left, we refused to honor our promises to the South Vietnamese government. It's nobodies fault but our own that those lives were wasted.

At the time, the thinking centered around the domino theory. If one nation fell to communism, then others would surely follow. Today we know that line of reasoning was incorrect. Communism was thought to be our Arch Enemy and it was better to fight it somewhere other than American soil. I'd hazard a guess and say they were right about fighting somewhere other than on American soil.

• MiniD, the Birdman of Oregon.

I did enjoy his bird pictures while working in Alaska, had many of them scrolling through my background.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.