Someone get RPM, Toad and Iron back here!

• By "the thinking" he means the line of bullshit the gubment was selling to scare folks into sending their kids into the meat grinder.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• As far as it goes, I have continually diminishing interest.

I've long since lost the urge to "discuss" anything with MT or RPM, or be bothered at all with Finger, or Cryrock.

I drop by every so often to see if anything interesting is being discussed, more often in the guns forum than anywhere else.

I enjoyed reading posts by Toad, and Charon, and some posts by others.

I'll probably drop in here every so often. Probably won't subscribe to the other site.

Take it for what it is worth.

Best to all of you, see you every so often.

• I joined up under Bush sr and left shortly after slick Willy took the oath.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I have always thought of Toad as a friend and still do. On the war? we could not be further apart. elfie.. you and I believe the complete opposite.. where you believe that cleaning toilets for some useless fucking officer keeps us all free.. I think that being a draft dodger was more to the point as the founders intended.

How bout this? I was in the milita.. ever vigilant... if even one little yellow bastard had come here to rape you and yours? you could count on my armed resistance.. in the end (no pun intended) The military you adore as being flawless... Brought every one of the little fucks here and told me that an invasion of my favorite 7/11 did not count.

What am I missing here? My way? no little yellow bastards.. your way? curval gets a bride and the little yellow fucks are everywhere now. My way? shook them military worthless fucks up... no wars for how long? your way? back to same old same old endless war.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Same old lame song and dance.

• I lOVE the idea that with an all volunteer military those asshole politicians will seriously lose the ability to propagate a bullshit war if they can't figure out a way to scare people into sending their kids to die in it. I find it a very handy and necessary check to gubment authority.

And if you don't see I'm right then you're part of the statist problem.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sluggo ().

• I lOVE the idea that with an all volunteer military those asshole politicians will seriously lose the ability to propagate a bullshit war if they can't figure out a way to scare people into sending their kids to die in it. I find it a very handy and necessary check to gubment authority.

And if you don't see I'm right then you're part of the statist problem.

The Selective Service is still around.

• And yet.. you have no response. Sooo.. is the sainted military wrong in agreeing that the draft was a bad idea?

lazs

What's there to talk about? I'm never going to change your mind and no matter what you say, no matter how you try rationalize your choices...I'm still gonna view you as a pussy that was too selfish to do what needed doing.

• The selective service is just a there to appease lefties who get a hardon over conscription. There will never be another draft.

• If there was another bullshit war in a far off meaningless land such as; Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam, etc.

I would do my best to dissuade any of my kids from signing up. And if it turned into a draft I would use any means legal or otherwise to keep them out...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Unless the US mainland is being invaded, there shouldn't be a draft.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.