Toxxin

• A killing machine in the 152 and has a big mouth on 200. Oh wonder who the low life loser really is?
      "Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.  Yet those who do study history are doomed to stand by it helplessly while everyone else repeats it."
    • Not exactly the hardest target are you Oak?

As I recall, you have a pretty big mouth on 200 when I have fought you. You know the world is large, better people come along, learn and grow or cry and die.

Which camp do you fall into?
    • Ack-Ack wrote:

Toxiin is xxPOISONxx that was banned for using a 3rd party program a couple of years ago and an former squadron mate of skyyr's.
      Another one that got on. Funny.
      "Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.  Yet those who do study history are doomed to stand by it helplessly while everyone else repeats it."
    • He walked on to the last Frame of Hell over Hinterland and flew TA152 with us. He was a team player looking out for everyone and doing a great job with the checks and sharing knowledge of the plane with his team mate who appreciated it.

The more people hunt him and treat him like shit, the more I expect to see him have a bad attitude on 200.
    • Kanth wrote:

The more people hunt him and treat him like shit, the more I expect to see him have a bad attitude on 200.
      I don't bother him at all, just telling people who ask who he is. Though I don't believe he's "turned a new leaf" and pretty sure that his "score padding" is again the result of him using a 3rd party program.
    • Hitech and Skuzzy have stated countless times that AH is nearly impossible to hack and those who do, are quickly nabbed and banned for life. Personally, I watched one AH film capture that showed a F6F dropping endless bombs and rockets. Are these hacks REALLY out there and if so, why aren't they more widely utilized?
    • toadstool wrote:

Hitech and Skuzzy have stated countless times that AH is nearly impossible to hack and those who do, are quickly nabbed and banned for life. Personally, I watched one AH film capture that showed a F6F dropping endless bombs and rockets. Are these hacks REALLY out there and if so, why aren't they more widely utilized?
      I talked to skuzzy about this. From what he told me they keep records off all hack codes that have been used on AH and know if they are being used in the game (idk how they will know it). They also consistently have their ear on the ground for new ones. I bet skuzzy goes to these computer hack forums looking for anything on AH.
    • This is one area where HTC deserves a lot of credit, keeping cheaters out of the game. Yes, they'll pop up every now and then, like Poison, but usually quickly are picked off, and only a handful see them. In 18 years I've seen it once, 2 P51s dropping unlimited bombs, back in 2004 IIRC or so, and heard of that same thing from the same cheat program that's available online.

Considering how rampant cheating is in many other games, HTC has done a pretty great job in keeping it do a very dull, almost inperceptible roar.
      It's nothing a little music can't help...

• Gman wrote:

This is one area where HTC deserves a lot of credit, keeping cheaters out of the game. Yes, they'll pop up every now and then, like Poison, but usually quickly are picked off, and only a handful see them. In 18 years I've seen it once, 2 P51s dropping unlimited bombs, back in 2004 IIRC or so, and heard of that same thing from the same cheat program that's available online.

Considering how rampant cheating is in many other games, HTC has done a pretty great job in keeping it do a very dull, almost inperceptible roar.
      I think HTC depends more on the player base to "detect" these hacks in game by reporting and sending in the films (which records the info HTC needs to verify use of 3rd party programs) than an automatic detection system. I've never seen any player that has used these programs to be automatically booted by the servers, they've all been booted after the fact, after they've been reported and HTC has verified the use through recorded films and log data.
    • IDK, i was just on tonight and toxxin trash talking more and more in the same way Skyyr did. Wolf in sheep skin?
    • They sure as fuck they don't. Wolf in sheep skin and few ppl are vaoucher for him.

For a guy that is only played for 2 month, trash talk on 200 and slowly showing "army wash out" flying I am no fool to fall for. His ego is bigger than space to walk away from AH. I will just sit back and wait for his fuck up to get caught.
    • Spek wrote:

Yeah I don't get how they figure it out either.
      AH uses an authoritative server, that means everything important is on the server side. Your client is just a viewer for what's happening on the server, and a way to send a limited set of commands. I'm just going to pull an example out of my ass because I don't know specifically how they code every single thing, but take a simple 5" shell. You jump in a turret and fire it. The server spawns the shell object and applies the vectors to it, that's the x-y-z, initial angle & velocity. It handles all the math of the shell flight. It tells your client to spawn the object along with the vectors so your client can do the same math and the 3d rendering of the object & flight. If the client glitches or you hacked the shell speed on the client side, it doesn't matter because only the server matters. This provides the front line of anti-hacking security.

However, your machine does contain the object & its vectors. So if we have an aircraft object on screen, we can start to look for it in memory, when we find it, we can begin to reverse engineer the roll-pitch-yaw angles + speed, and we can figure out what that is relative to the player's aircraft. From there we can draw a lead computed gunsight overlay, which we can then fancy up using the relatively straightforward ballistics modelling in the game so the shell flight path is accounted for.

Then when you go out and shoot 80% accuracy, people notice, you get recorded, and then you get banned.

A smart hacker, you aren't going to catch easily. They will cheat "just enough" so their stats do not become an outlier. Outliers are easy to find. AH maintains a db of some sort for stats and scores. Simply query it and obtain the averages. Anybody well above the mean gunnery accuracy % gets watched closely, and eventually they're caught.

The post was edited 2 times, last by indy007 ().

• Toxiin is xpoisonx...tell him to turn his hacks on and watch the response...I've got the film of him dropping all the bombs out of the -4 last time he got banned...its just a matter of time...him and skyyr probably shared a lot of info...and they probably worked eachothers balls too...
      "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery... But I am pleading with you, with tears in my eyes; if you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."

James "Maddog" Mattis
    • wolf in sheep skin.

tool is either xxPosionxx or skyyr. Toxiin only played 2 months and find it interesting how well to plays. He is no noob that can get a 6.6 K/D, rank 2# on fighter overall that short of time. He is somebody with a loud mouth that squeak and cries everytime you don't play his game, ego bigger than space and knows the top line easy AC that can rack up kills, lots of red flag that i am nobodies fool to fall for the BS of he is a quick learner, bla, bla, bla bull shit.

If he is a vet from he pass, why the fuck he is hiding it? Why the fuck will he come out like Bruce Jennings? Skyyr fool people in the pass, right puller. i wont pass it if that asswipe will try to do it again.
    • oaktree wrote:

wolf in sheep skin.

tool is either xxPosionxx or skyyr. Toxiin only played 2 months and find it interesting how well to plays. He is no noob that can get a 6.6 K/D, rank 2# on fighter overall that short of time. He is somebody with a loud mouth that squeak and cries everytime you don't play his game, ego bigger than space and knows the top line easy AC that can rack up kills, lots of red flag that i am nobodies fool to fall for the BS of he is a quick learner, bla, bla, bla bull shit.

If he is a vet from he pass, why the fuck he is hiding it? Why the fuck will he come out like Bruce Jennings? Skyyr fool people in the pass, right puller. i wont pass it if that asswipe will try to do it again.
      He is not skyyr, skyyr hasn't been able to get back into the game despite repeated tries after he was banned the 2nd time.

JunkyII wrote:

Killed his TA152 in a Tempest during the scenario...nothing similar to skyyr, nothing shadey....he does have a mouth but ask him to 1v1...he's a lot less willing to back it up.
      He's not willing to go to the DA because of the risk of the other person filming the fight.
    • If that fucker been trying to get back on after he was banned the 2nd time he will fine a way. Just like a prisoner, they escape once, twice, three time they will still look for a way to escape.
    • Ack-Ack wrote:

oaktree wrote:

wolf in sheep skin.

He is not skyyr, skyyr hasn't been able to get back into the game despite repeated tries after he was banned the 2nd time.

JunkyII wrote:

Killed his TA152 in a Tempest during the scenario...nothing similar to skyyr, nothing shadey....he does have a mouth but ask him to 1v1...he's a lot less willing to back it up.
      He's not willing to go to the DA because of the risk of the other person filming the fight.
      How do you know he was tiring to get back on?
    • indy007 wrote:

Spek wrote:

Yeah I don't get how they figure it out either.
      AH uses an authoritative server, that means everything important is on the server side. Your client is just a viewer for what's happening on the server, and a way to send a limited set of commands. I'm just going to pull an example out of my ass because I don't know specifically how they code every single thing, but take a simple 5" shell. You jump in a turret and fire it. The server spawns the shell object and applies the vectors to it, that's the x-y-z, initial angle & velocity. It handles all the math of the shell flight. It tells your client to spawn the object along with the vectors so your client can do the same math and the 3d rendering of the object & flight. If the client glitches or you hacked the shell speed on the client side, it doesn't matter because only the server matters. This provides the front line of anti-hacking security.
      Not to be argumentative, but I am pretty sure you're incorrect on that. Gunnery is calculated on the client. Your client calculates the hits, it goes to the server, and then the damage is displayed on the shootee's client. That's why the only thing that has meaning to HTC when people start talking about their bullets not doing damage is your film of you shooting something.

That's also why you can collide with a guy and he doesn't take damage. If it were server authoritative, both planes would be in the same spot so damage would be applied to both. As it is now, your client determines your collision damage, and his client determines his collision damage.
    • oaktree wrote:

wolf in sheep skin.

He doesn't hide it, one night when he just started he was openly stating his old handle was xxPoisonxx