So how many of you Windows 10 hating retards are still using Windows XP?

• So how many of you Windows 10 hating retards are still using Windows XP?

I remember when Windows 8 ( and then 10) came out and a lot of you retards said they hated it and had no reason to change, even from Windows XP.

So how many of you idiots still hate Windows 10 and still use Windows XP?
    • after 2 years of using win10, I returned all but 1 machine to 7 - it blows goats
      The Constitutional Revolution has only happened once in history and created the last best hope for humanity.
      The Collectivist Revolution has been tried hundreds of times throughout history. It has a death toll and economic record so horrendous, only a psychopath could enjoy it.
    • My car coding laptop still runs XP
      My desktop still runs 7 ultimate 64 bit because 10 won't install on it lol.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.
      Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.
    • xp for my radio programming computer. far fewer issues with xp vs 10
      The Constitutional Revolution has only happened once in history and created the last best hope for humanity.
      The Collectivist Revolution has been tried hundreds of times throughout history. It has a death toll and economic record so horrendous, only a psychopath could enjoy it.
    • bj229r wrote:

What does 10 do better than 7?
      Uses less RAM, very much more efficient with resources, faster, less prone to viruses (this is my own observation), better user functionality (my opinion)

I literally fucking hate looking at computers with 7 on them now. Windows 10 is so much better.
    • This old computer still has XP Pro on it.

My lap top has 10 on it, it had 7, but when the warranty repair was done, they "upgraded" it to 8. I immediately went to 10.

I despise the interface on 10. I prefer the interface on XP, actually, 7 is okay, 8 sucks ass, 10 is somewhat tolerable.
      Your sole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. --Patrick Henry
    • I purposely avoid even FIDDLING with 10 pc's...at work I deal with various jail's xp and 7 boxes all day....fucking hard enough remembering the differences between THOSE two. Quick: How do you open a command prompt window on 10? (Can you?) Where's the start-up folder, (in case you want to disable their software from automatically firing up whilst you're working on it)
      The federal government currently controls 25 percent of all land in the U.S, 50 percent of land west of Colorado, and 85 percent of land across the Nevada desert.
    • bj229r wrote:

I purposely avoid even FIDDLING with 10 pc's...at work I deal with various jail's xp and 7 boxes all day....fucking hard enough remembering the differences between THOSE two. Quick: How do you open a command prompt window on 10? (Can you?) Where's the start-up folder, (in case you want to disable their software from automatically firing up whilst you're working on it)
      All of that is just as easy or easier than on Windows 7
    • I got free upgrades on my licenses - coupons that came with the 3 new gaming PCs I built this year - and upgraded everything to 10. New laptop came with 10 too. I have no complaints about it, just go to the Win10 gaming sites which show all the stuff to shut off and how to do it like BlackViper/etc. There is a new "gaming mode" Microsoft has been working on, a couple mags have run previews, and it has added some FPS and performance to many games, so we'll see.

Overall, I don't get too wrapped up in the whole anti-microsoft thing, Skuzzys arguments (and of course subsequent bans/mods when guys make him angry arguing about it on their forums) have entertained me though. I just upgrade to the newest thing automatically, it typically always works out. Have 2 108tis ordered, I'm going to replace the 1080 SLI configs as most games now I play don't support SLI nor does it work in VR, so the 1080SLI machines are getting no advantage - selling all 4 1080s will easily pay for the 2 1080tis to replace the, and I'll keep the TitanXP going in the 6950 box for now. I do the same with Windows as I do with hardware, I always try to have a very current system and a couple that are a year old or so, and just constantly to the sell/trade then upgrade dance.
      It's nothing a little music can't help...

• Im still running XP. but not out of any animosity of Win 10.

I am still running an 8 year old machine and haven't had a reason to build a new one or any other compelling reason that warrants making an OS switch.
      This one still does everything I want it to do reasonably well.
      I am "We"
      Welcome to New Jersey.Dont worry. We dont fucking like you either
    • I can understand that, having an older machine and having concerns about how WIN10 may work on it, there have been some legit issues with it and older systems. With newer systems though, IMO it's still the easiest and simplest option, so that's what I do. I'm not network export or even care about non-gaming Windows performance, all I use PCs for is games, browsing, home theater PCs use, and for writing apps.
      It's nothing a little music can't help...

• Still using Windows 7 as I can't upgrade to Windows 10 due to some bullshit Windows bug caused when I upgraded my video card a couple of years ago. I've got an OEM W10 CD that I've been thinking about using to just do a clean install but not sure if I want to go through the hassle.
    • It's the custom file system on mine that stops it from upgrading (they think, they're not sure).
      Even the techs at M$ couldn't get it to work.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.
    • bj229r wrote:

I purposely avoid even FIDDLING with 10 pc's...at work I deal with various jail's xp and 7 boxes all day....fucking hard enough remembering the differences between THOSE two. Quick: How do you open a command prompt window on 10? (Can you?) Where's the start-up folder, (in case you want to disable their software from automatically firing up whilst you're working on it)

Right click on the Windows Button in the lower left, and you get a pop up menu with all the options you're asking for, including the Command Prompt with or without Admin Powers.
      “Remember that rights are moral principles which define and protect a man's freedom of action, but impose no obligations on other men.”

"you fly super hornets no better than you did spitfires. maybe the yanks will rescue from the halicinations. "
    • New

bj229r wrote:

Quick: How do you open a command prompt window on 10? (Can you?)
      Where's the start-up folder, (in case you want to disable their software from automatically firing up whilst you're working on it)
      • type cmd into the search box on the task bar and hit enter.
      • type msconfig into the box on the task bar and hit enter. (look under the startup tab)