Posts by Iron

Lights out!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So, after testing a few ways, I can't get an AI of my group to fly the waypoints properly as lead. I set up a one ship AI group with waypoints and created another one ship client group. The AI flew the waypoints and didn't go nuts when I got close.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bro and I starting some night formation flying. We first tried to do it in the same aircraft with a group but the AI leader just acts weird. So separate choppers we go. Network disco at the end.

We were going to drive to Texas for a week in June but decided we're just too old to drive 1,700 miles each way. Spreading it out over 3 days each way would be doable but I don't want to spend that much time on the road.

BTW, I may have mentioned a multiplayer desync issue we encountered the other day. The back seat showed 16 hellfires and the front seat showed none. Don't recall if I mentioned that a rearm from the pad in either seat corrected the problem. Check your weapons before takeoff.

"Nextdoor" can be pretty amusing. Some posts are started by what you might think are trolls but I suspect many aren't. One was about driving and left turns. Someone said it's important to pull into the middle of the intersection while waiting for an opening in oncoming traffic so one or two others behind you can turn also when the light turns yellow. Hundreds of posts after that as you might imagine. Most are about suspicious teenagers probably up to no good or driving around shooting people with airsoft guns.

Prices still going up. Considering 5 years ago that house was probably valued at about $250K that's a big jump. He and his wife lived there a long time, may have bought it new in '99. She died a couple years ago, Alzheimer's.

Cool video:

External Content www.youtube.com

Adding/controlling AI forces via in game radio.

Mapping controls

Out for a joy ride. Practice shouldn't be all work.