Guessing People's Personalities by Their yard

• This guy is WAY too concerned with what other people think. He's probably got some nasty shit in the closet too..

shutterstock_220510072-1000x511.dm.crop_0_103_1000_511_Qwrf.jpg

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• This guy does not give a fuck what people think. He's probably an asshole.

avoid-obscuring-plants-and-keep-a-clear-view-a-tip-from-your-locksmith-ealing-team.jpg

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I would say if you're doing all that work on your yard then life is passing you by. But that person isn't doing his own yard he's paying someone else...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• This guy does not give a fuck what people think. He's probably an asshole.

avoid-obscuring-plants-and-keep-a-clear-view-a-tip-from-your-locksmith-ealing-team.jpg

Looks like my neighbor at my old place...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• This dude is down to earth. I'd have a beer with him..

landscape-ideas-for-front-yard.jpg

• Looks like my neighbor at my old place...

That guy was an asshole, am I right?

• That first house is pretty cool.

That's exactly what I'd expect a guy like you to say.

• That guy was an asshole, am I right?

Yep. Never a sound all day until around dark and then he'd start working on his pos vehicles or derby cars half the night. And his idea of working on them was revving the shit out of them...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• So that's Redwing's place?

Nope.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• What about me? extrapolate. what does my yard look like?

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Yep. Never a sound all day until around dark and then he'd start working on his pos vehicles or derby cars half the night. And his idea of working on them was revving the shit out of them...

You should toss some chicken bones in his yard.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Goddamnit.

You asked for it swampy...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• You should toss some chicken bones in his yard.

Ok I laughed out loud there. Most won't get that.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• I only cut the back of my yard once a year. Twice at the most.

So the second pic?

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.