Some Antifa food for thought?

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Unbelievable.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• After a heavy Google search, I still don't know who Jerry Lewis was. I don't even recognize pictures of him. Seems like everyone knows a lot about him. He was very old. Maybe it's because I'm so young.

Must be it.

Or maybe the Russians assassinated Jerry Lewis and the US government found out. In order to avoid WWIII, the shadow government scrubbed Jerry Lewis from the internet.

I'm thinking the latter.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• That's what I saw Elfie...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• The left claims that the "Boston antifa" website is a spoof run by conservatives to discredit antifa. It might be. I don't know, or care.

Of course, the left also claims their current antifa is a direct descendant of the movement opposing Hitler and the Nazi party.

The truth is they're pretty much a remote controlled left wing attack dog, and they're as pro fascism and anti freedom group as any of Hitler's groups of minions.

I'm no longer mincing words or holding back on anyone that backs them, or even excuses them, I immediately unload on anyone that does either.

I'm over that shit, and not playing about it.

• History shows repeatedly that when anonymous uniformed zealots are allowed to perform acts of violence in public without recourse...it's always the beginning of a fascist movement.

• The thing is, you're ALLOWED to be a nazi in this country, if you so desire, though it's improbable you'd get many electoral victories. I'm not aware of avowed nazis showing up at other people's events and beating the shit out of them

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.