Come see the secret forum that I've had for over two years.

• Well, if you are male and live in a western country you are 3 to 4 times more likely to off yourself. So...

That's why I switched. lol.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• GG, this is a Christmas wish for all who post here and for a Happy and prosperous new year. This is from icecreamonmars.com.

Thank you, Molly!

:)

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• I was always skeptical of gender identity until I saw a young girl who was really a boy. I saw this tortured, unhappy child and at age 13 or so she said "Hey, I am a boy trapped in this body." He renamed himself Ashton, and is transitioning and he turned from an unhappy little girl into a really great kid. This is my nephew- he's about 17 now, and is now a bright, happy, and fun kid.

I understand where Dann and Razer are coming from because there does seem to be a pressure on the general public to accept any alternative lifestyle, as evidenced by Oregon's law allowing transgender minors to change without parental consent, but sometimes Mother Nature fucks up and make mistakes.

• I'm dubious of young kids pulling the trigger on this. At least don't let them do anything permanent

the result of indoctrination, recruitment and single mom household

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• When I suggested people should try laser training THIS is not what I meant.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• How do they even keep score??

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• back when the retards 8ball is gone

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• of course the pervs have a website up for recruiting and outfitting kids as well:

https://transkids.biz/collections/all

• I saw it on the news fwiw.... from the looks of the about us page, it is for real

• you wont be able to call him dangler much longer, that's for sure