Special Needs Kids

• That's awesome, Razer. Mine doesn't do essential oils, but all the herbal teas.

Basically no matter what ails us, he can crush up a batch and we feel better.

His eskimo name is a rough variant of 'medicine man.'

• Just got home, room smells funny, she's prepping it for me to sleep with frankincense and cedar wood. Not a fan of the smell but if it works, I'll try it.

Wife is in training for the next 3 days, she's a distributor for YL Oils.

I did a bunch of Pshaw'n at first but now that I've had time to study it I'm onboard.

If I can find a link to the latest video I'll post it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Found it.

There's a part near the end about treating a Lupus patient.

• When my wife got into the YL oils I was the same way. Pfft, this stuff won't do jack besides suck money. After awhile I've come around, it does actually work...

• I would not have guessed that about you.

Perhaps you're not quite the savage I thought you were.

Yeah, it works alright, puts a dent in my wallet once a month too. I get it though, this stuff is pure and that costs money.

• I think you have me confused with #1 the jackpine savage...

And yes there is a big difference between the cheap shit and the ou're stuff.

• Ha! Biker humor. Gotta love it.

• Hardley's and DC 3's. If they ain't leakin oil, it's out.

This program is simulcast in broken English.

The rednecks get mistaken for bigots, because it was true that they didn’t like black people, but only because they didn’t like anybody.

Let me know if anything I said has offended you, So I can offend you again.

• Ok.. when I grew up there were no special needs kids. There were a few retards tho.. The closest I seen to what we see today was a guy called Leif... he was tested way the fuck into the genius level but ate his own buggers and was whiny.. but.. he fascinated me cause man.. that guy could draw.. I mean really really draw.. all his stuff looked like what is now 'graphic novel' and he could do a picture in like 2 minutes.. he would draw shit for me cause he didn't get picked on quite so much when people seen me with him. No brag.. I was just 6' tall in the eighth grade and had fought at least half a dozen 'after school fights' I did not like to fight but I did not like to lose either... It is convoluted but it is how I got into boxing... coach saved me from suspension.

So now all of a sudden.. we got all sorts of fucking shit going on with kids... Not gonna try to guess why. I know I got all the shit you guys are talking about according to women I know.. speed makes me normal.. booze makes me normal.. shooting makes me normal.. fast cars make me normal.

Back in the day... all that was good shit. But.. normal was considered pansy ass worthless shit. 'Normal' people did not do cool shit. They did boring shit.. so what if I cussed too much or gripped too hard shaking hands?

Now.. I got a grand son with all that shit. I knew he was not 'normal' from the get go. What fucking 5 year old can put one of those 500 piece puzzles together in a couple hours? he would get mad at me 'helping' cause I couldn't imagine where the piece would go.. But.. he also angers easily and is hard to calm down sometimes.. fuck it.. I just put him in a room by himself.. he also used to be afraid of loud noises.. Luckily my last ex is helping raise him.. she gets all natural food. He is much better actually and quit taking meds several years ago.. Don't know if she does fung sway or essential oils or the ninja roll..

The thing is.. my grand daughter is off too.. I mean no more off than me but you know... She does what I do.. she self medicates but with little or no control.. She is getting better tho.. Oh.. me and the grandkids... we don't do special...

lazs

• oh.. and twat2? the holy free market won't do much for the kids.. but all the SJW shit for sure is not helping. Better he is around me telling him "who the fuck cares how you feel about it?' than being around your whiny save us from Trump ass.

And yeah.. grandpa cusses.. he knows it.. she knows it.. everyone knows it.. no one gives a fuck.

lazs

• When I was in grade school, during lunch playground time, there was a small fenced-off area where some kids would be playing...we were never allowed to go in there at the same time they were in there.

• So the moral of the story is: Lasz is SUCH a BADASS. Again. You're really desperate for people to see you that way, huh? I know better.