Bad Day At Work

• workman's

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• workman's

My IPhone disagrees with you, take it up with Apple.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Sluggo did not bite so..... Snopes says it did not happen. I hate snopes - so I am conflicted

they changed the setting and some details in that article but left the co-worker jenna davis in the new article

I wanted sluggo to continue to be the giant sucking sound

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

“He likes us. He likes me, anyway,” - Schumer on US Senate floor talking to fellow dem about his relationship with chump 9-14-17

• Things are getting really bad when I get taken by an abcnews link.

This is the story front page, had no reason to doubt it.

flamewarriors.net/index.php?attachment/2936/

If it is fake news there are some serious penalties for using trademarked logos.

• the giveaway was the url abcnews-us.com cbs has a spoofer too

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

“He likes us. He likes me, anyway,” - Schumer on US Senate floor talking to fellow dem about his relationship with chump 9-14-17

• Using the ABC logo should be enough to get them in some serious hot water.

Then again, these days, it's all fake news anyway.

• workman's

Sometimes words we use ain't words, irregardless of what we think. But don't be critisistic!

• He's going to have a damned conniption.

• Sometimes you see stuff in the internet that you REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE is fake.

• A REALLY bad day at work.

http://www.abcnews-us.com/2017…stake-while-taking-a-nap/

That's absolutely awful, probably the most horrifying workmans comp claim ever filed.

Of course this is a bullshit fake news story. Bodies to be cremated arrive at the Crematorium already bagged and tagged. The laws in the US require that the body must be contained in a casket or, if this is not possible, some sort of cardboard box provided by the Crematorium. They don't just shove loose bodies into the cremators. There's no way the "morgue employee" could have been mistaken for a car accident victim. Crematory operators wear uniform, including fire retardant clothing - apron, gauntlets, face mask etc.

If you really want to see how it's done, there's this...

Notice that there's no black smoke from the cremator chimneys. That's because the exhaust gases from the primary cremator pass into a secondary chamber which is much hotter. The carbon particulates are burned up to form CO2. Kind of like a catalytic converter in a car. This avoids distressing the deceased's relatives with the sight of black smoke puthering out of the chimneys, like at Auschwitz. All that remains afterwards is a few pounds of ash and bone fragments, which are ground up in a cremulator - a purpose built grinder.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

The post was edited 1 time, last by beet1e ().

• Golly beetle, thanks!