Hawaii tells marijuana users to hand over guns and ammo.

• MM is almost an oxymoron. 99% of MM users just want to get high. I don't give a shit, just don't try to make me believe it anything other than that. And like Sluggo pointed out, most potheads will gladly give up other rights just to get high. The truth is both are an addiction.

You said you have met many alcoholic wife beaters and no stoner wife beaters. Basically implying that all alcoholics are abusive and all potheads are saints. Pretty much a blanket statement.

And as far as the messenger goes, I think you're a fucking liar. First you say that you've met many alcoholic wife beaters then you said you know the facts. So which is it? I think you haven't personally met many wife beaters, I think you're just parroting what you've read. So if I'm correct then you are a fucking liar...

• Your first sentence tells me all I need to know! Might want to enlighten yourself.

If you think I'm a liar,thats fine everyone has a opinion but you seem pretty defensive to me about the subject,did I hit close to home?

I never said all alcoholics beat their wives just that more do than those who just smoke weed.

All of this maters not to me,you dont know me and your opinion only maters to you! If you cant see the irony in the fact that a drunk can keep his guns yet someone who smokes weed cant then you are just an ignorant fool,and I dont care if it's MM or just some stoner.

I bet you are one of the first people who will stand up and claim your second amendment rights yet you're fine with the fact they can take that away just because someone smokes a joint.......

• if a pothead wants to be defenseless that's their deal. As for me (and my soon to be sil state trooper agrees with me)... Never get a green card and never register a weapon.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Snip,

I never said all alcoholics beat their wives just that more do than those who just smoke weed.

No, you said you met many more alcoholic wife beaters than potheads wife beaters. Did you not? So judging by the dance you're doing I'll take it as a no. That makes you a liar...

As far as MM goes, it's a fucking joke. I do know dozens of MM card holders. I do not know a single one of them that actually uses it for "medicinal" purposes.

Now for the record, I do not think weed should be against the law. If someone wants to get stoned, I don't care. Just quit trying to tell me how great it is.

And let's get this straight. When I say pothead I'm talking about someone who smokes multiple times a day. Not someone who smokes a couple times a week.

The thing that I get pissed about are the potheads who tell me it's great and there are no bad affects. Yet they're always broke and they'll be late on payments or bitch about not having things but they dam sure will find a way to get their weed.

I lump potheads and alcoholics in the same exact category. They are equally pathetic in my eyes...

P.S. I find liars pathetic as well...

• I've seen this firsthand in all the doctor/hospital visits I've had. They are starting to really push the MM up here what with complete legalization coming shortly too. It's fucked, every pot smoker I know who has a medical card doesn't REALLY need it, anyone with serious enough health problems to require some sort of painkiller IMO also needs something stronger than pot. I do know some kids with seizure problems had great success with edibal/soup pot, and I'm all for that, but I hate the BS line that many of the medical users up here string out, when all they want is to just get high legally. I too have no problem with that, in fact I think the entire drug war is BS and should end, but I also HATE the constant whining line of shit I hear about how MM is going to cure everything and remove the need for other painkillers.

So far as the legal ramifications of registering - we had a registry up here remember, and even when the gov ended it (conservatives), guess what - surprise surprise, the RCMP still had all the data, and still use it, and so does the SQ in Quebec. Don't ever let a registry happen, and if one does, don't comply, at least not will all your firearms.

• if a pothead wants to be defenseless that's their deal. As for me (and my soon to be sil state trooper agrees with me)... Never get a green card and never register a weapon.

Uh, congrats?

• Most pot smokers just want to get high. that is true. Most drug users of any kind either just want to get high or end up that way .. including booze.

There are actually valid medical reasons for drugs.. including pot. but as #7 hints.. they are like a fraction of the percent of the users.

I would actually be more afraid that a pot smoker would hurt himself accidentally with a firearm than hurt someone else.

When I was a contractor.. hanging commercial vinyl a buddy who worked for me was loaded every fucking day on pot... he said it made him do better work.. he was one of my slowest guys.. he also almost cut his thumb off one time .

lazs

• Kinda like late-term abortions being for a the health of the mother....85% of them are purely "choice"

Show me a man who's a vegetarian, and I'll show you a man who's trying to fuck a vegetarian