Hawaii tells marijuana users to hand over guns and ammo.

• They snuck this into Michigan's mm law right from the start. Growers aren't allowed to own guns either.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• LOL, say it ain't so.

Someone said shit like this would happen but said person was told it couldn't...

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of appeals upheld the federal law last year.

“It may be argued that medical marijuana users are less likely to commit violent crimes, as they often just sit on the couch getting high and eating cookies,” the federal ruling stated. “But those hypotheses are not sufficient to overcome Congress’s reasonable conclusion that the use of such drugs raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated.”

Did the court really say that?

• heh too funny... nobody reads the fine print before voting anymore

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

“He likes us. He likes me, anyway,” - Schumer on US Senate floor talking to fellow dem about his relationship with chump 9-14-17

• Potheads are absolutely the most likely to trade one freedom for another.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• (Richard pryor voice) I told ya smoking that shit would make you ignorant!

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

“He likes us. He likes me, anyway,” - Schumer on US Senate floor talking to fellow dem about his relationship with chump 9-14-17

• Potheads don't care.

• So use MM and loose your gun but it`s ok to be a drunk........and still keep a gun.

Makes no sense to me so I`ll just go back to my corner and lurk some more.

Here in Michigan you won't loose your guns for being a drunk. But they will take you cpl for alcohol related offenses like drunk driving.

• Send them this.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• Here in Michigan you won't loose your guns for being a drunk. But they will take you cpl for alcohol related offenses like drunk driving.

So you cant carry but you can still keep the guns? Wow still makes no sense,wait I guess the evil pot smokers are deemed incapable of keeping a constitutional right,why because you get too fucked up on weed?

Never met anyone who beat their wife when stoned but met many who did when drunk,but I guess that evil weed stuff is just too dangerous.

• Potheads think weed is some kind of wonder drug that has zero side affects and cures every ailment. In reality it is just another crutch for weak minded zombies for the most part...

• Oh and if you've met many that beat their wives then you're hanging around the wrong crowd to begin with...

• Oh and if you've met many that beat their wives then you're hanging around the wrong crowd to begin with...

Typical..... blame the messenger! So it's my fault that I happen to know the fact that more men beat their wives because of booze.

If you cant see the hypocrisy it's not my problem. Oh and I dont make blanket statements,like all pot users think it's a cure all,about booze.

Truth is I dont care it has no effect on me,I was just curious and slightly amused that a drunk can keep his guns but a MM has to give up his/hers rights!