New Blade - The CRKT Hisshou

• That's almost a snack bar knife.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You could cut your way through a lot of red tape with that one.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Hmmm, that gives me an idea for my new RPR in 6.5 Creedmoor.

If you decide not to use that name let me know.

• I have a polo shirt... which for me is really dressy.. instead of the little alligator logo thing they have it has a rifle and 'vote from the rooftops'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That could get you on a few lists where you live.

• Not really, it's all automated now. They track your IP activity and look for key words and your cell phone pinpoints your whereabouts 24/7.

• You can get them puppies with a blackened blade... only shiny part is where it's sharpened...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• I don't even own a smartphone and rarely answer the one I have really. I learned many years ago to not say too much on the phone in any case.

Still tho... 'key words' LOL... they must get billions of those a day... . how many people they got working on that shit? you know anyone? I don't.

lazs

• Computers do all the work now, POIs get forwarded for review.

• Forwarded to whom? seriously.. how many people would that take? wait.. how many people have been arrested and convicted on 'key words'? better yet.. how many shootings or whatever have been stopped by this AWESOME tech?

no.. better yet.. how many paranoid fucks have been scared witless over the thought of it existing? the numbers will be pretty lopsided for sure.

lazs

• I really wish I could answer that but most of those folks disappeared and were never heard from again. Like the couple that owned the house I bought. They were taken away by two dark blue vans one afternoon and never heard from again. The house was vacant a year before I got it via open bid.

Making your own bullets, riding a Harley, posting anti government rants here in the forum from an IP inside the People's Republic of California. Ya gotta be more careful. The place wouldn't be the same without you.

• razer.. are you saying acting like an American pisses em off?

hell.. they can't enforce the laws they have. The real danger I pose is teaching new people how to shoot and be self sufficient.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.