DOWN. YOUR. THROAT.

• Why is the Dotard acting guilty and running scared? If he has nothing to hide, he has nothing to fear. But we all know he's a criminal traitor. Even you Koch-lickers know it. It's just that giving more handouts to billionaires is more important to you than rule of law or loyalty to the USA. The Dotard is going to jail and history will record the cowardly actions of his traitor followers. You all sold your souls for a MAGA hat.

LOCK HIM UP!!!

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dotard can't go to jail dumbass. You can't indict a president, and he can pardon himself even if you tried. He could even do it before the fact.

The dems have nothing - we'd would have known 8 months ago if they had any real dirty. The investigation is a fraud, and the lack of any findings is the ultimate proof.

So the plan is as follows: They dems will use their media lapdogs to push the narrative that Trump did something criminal (without specifics other than RUSSHIAN CALLOOSHAN), then they are hoping for a Big Blue Wave in the midterms. If they can take the house and senate, they can roll forward with an impeachment and yank him out of office.

Then you'll have a civil war.

• Y'all just wait and see...

Trump, Mueller and Rosenstien have it all well planned.

They know the answers already, and they know exactly what the lies are that will be told.

What you're seeing now is the game being played.

The people are being given the chance to shout their lies so loudly and publicly, that once they've all firmly placed themselves indelibly into the public record and the truth is revealed, they won't have any place to hide.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Declassify the entire FISA app and let the shit hit the fan.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Sir, I like the way you think.

• Why is the Dotard acting guilty and running scared? If he has nothing to hide, he has nothing to fear. But we all know he's a criminal traitor. Even you Koch-lickers know it. It's just that giving more handouts to billionaires is more important to you than rule of law or loyalty to the USA. The Dotard is going to jail and history will record the cowardly actions of his traitor followers. You all sold your souls for a MAGA hat.

LOCK HIM UP!!!

"If he has nothing to hide, he has nothing to fear". The motto of the Gestapo... apparently you don't like the 5th amendment and the concept of privacy.

"But we all know he's a criminal traitor." - no we don't... we know you hate him, but that's about as far as it goes. Hatred clouds your ability to think.

"It's just that giving more handouts to billionaires" since when is letting somebody keep what he has a handout?

• Oh now you’ve done it, blasted apart his liberal talking points, prepare to be called a racist.

• The end always justifies the means.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• The end always justifies the means.

My rules for dating in the 80’s.

I’m so ashamed.

• When you think fairness does not matter... when you think that the law does not matter and when you think the end justifies the means....

What you are really saying is that you have no morals and think morals are for suckers.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If you can find them.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.