Meme Time

• A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Too many coincidences.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Too many coincidences.

Eyewitness statement in a news article that has since seemed to disappear stated that an engine exploded in flight.

A bit unusual for an 8 year old aircraft with zero maintenance flags, even if it was Russian.

I wonder if they'll find evidence a missile strike?

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Eyewitness statement in a news article that has since seemed to disappear stated that an engine exploded in flight.

A bit unusual for an 8 year old aircraft with zero maintenance flags, even if it was Russian.

I wonder if they'll find evidence a missile strike?

Maybe he never got the memo on what happens to ppl who fucked up with the Clinton Mafia.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• Who's this man? An-148 crash i suppose?

He's an executive who was involved in the purchase deal of uranium from the USA that was sponsored by agencies related to the Clintons.

A significant amount of money from that deal was funneled in to the Clinton foundation.

He was on board the Antinov regional jet that went down after an engine exploded after it took off, at about 6400 feet.

The jet in question was not even 8 years old, and had no service problems or notices against it.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC