Gun Memes

• Not a meme, more like a whack to the head for you guys that do not understand what we are up against. No more compromises.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Idiots have been coming up with devices to imitate full auto since the ban in the 1930's ... some were outright illegal by the law and some were silly as fuck like a little cam that was powered by a battery and that stupid bump stock and echo triggers.

They are only semi autos tho.. The bump stock ban was wrong. OK? it simply makes a semi auto less useful as a weapon. It makes the user look like a fool... foolishness should not be banned.

It is the ATF tho and they do all sorts of dumb stuff... the ATF is not coming after your guns tho just cause they won a little one.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Not a meme, more like a whack to the head for you guys that do not understand what we are up against. No more compromises.

I was told this was taken out of context...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Ah... Ms Feinstein. I wonder if she would have turned in hers too. Last I heard, she was the only citizen in her county allowed to have a concealed carry permit.

• She claims to have let her permit expire...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Ah... Ms Feinstein. I wonder if she would have turned in hers too. Last I heard, she was the only citizen in her county allowed to have a concealed carry permit.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to discover that was true.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Best part was she turned in a gun for destruction............one problem.........it was an issued gun and not hers. She had to pay for it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I'll tell you what go to any parking lot of either coast of southern Florida and you will see a veritable catastrophe visited upon us annually as we are inundated with the thick aroma of cigarette, poor hygienic practice and douchbag entitlement that yankee women are....Now with a thorough hosing and Amway Soaking, a bit of non snatch licking, a progression of good dicking and proper mentoring they are salvagable.....well some of them anyway.

Send them on down. We'll fix them for you