Gun Memes

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Boot action muzzle loader blew up, barrel looked like a tripod.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• I wasn't given one. I was kinda surprised he sent me that. The jokes will never end.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• She looks like a keeper... IMHO... :biggrin

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

• Maybe, need bikini shots first to be sure.

• Maybe, need bikini shots first to be sure.

<sigh> ya now i think on it... even if ya put your hand down there... and do a check...

could still be other then what ya think yer lookin at...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

• skinny girls who look like boys need love too. I mean they can be a little skinny but this one has a tad more meat on the bone...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• still tho... us old guys really like something more like this.. . this is the perfect thigh on the perfect body.

lazs

• Squats, lots and lots of squats.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Heh, she's a keeper.

• If that woman in my post loses even one pound due to something you posted I will hunt you down like the dirty low down dog you are.

lazs