Politics is moving so fast...

• That something that happened 3 or 4 days ago is.. old hat? Who can keep up? soundbites are the thing. Impeachment.. this or that guy conspired to make the powerhouse of Ukraine bow to their will.. This guy or that guy got rich off of deals that were related to their political standing? Hell.. till Trump.. everyone in politics got rich from 'serving the people' how the fuck are they serving the people if they are making shady deals that make them and their kids rich.

This is the swamp.. back room deals that enrich you and you family... nothing is more clear to me. THE ONLY POLITICIAN IN MEMORY WHO IS NOT GETTING RICH OFF HIS POSITION IS TRUMP. Think about that.. the only politician who says that all men are created equal.. admittedly.. if they are Americans............not illegals.. but black.. white.. brown.. women and gay.. Is Trump. He does not identify any victim group.. anyone not getting the benefit of the American dream.. is not a victim.. just someone who he is gonna raise up.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I want to see heads on pikes.

Worked for Vlad.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• not really. 196os was the year that america tore it self apart. the watts riot. the assasinations of jfk and martin lut luther and robert kenedy and kent state.khe sahn and tet and the us marine sslugging it out in hue., that was a hell of a decade. santa came to my school that year in 1968 and through candy out. he was off target. good riddance to 1968

hey jacinda it was before your time. i am allways here for you. i am only happy to fill in your ignorance

• it is all polotics now. i am sick of their wars and the killing.i grew up with enough of it. what the fuck is wrong with them, live and let live. life is a bitch and then you die. why make life harder than it already is

i think it is time to forget polotics and national interests and put these desptic fuckers down.

• I have a sword cane. it is very sharp.

Soo.... I am pretty good at sharpening knives. It just seems like a good thing. I have always been told that a sharp knife is much less dangerous than a dull knife... in the kitchen at least. I don't cook so I took their word for that.

I have a lot of kitchen knives for some reason... they just happen I guess... anyway... everyone knows my kitchen knives are very sharp. It was a point of pride... but so far.... everyone who uses em to cook with cuts themselves. they warn people all the time that my knives are too sharp.

The whole everyone likes sharp kitchen knives thing? It did not play out anything like it was supposed to.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)