china deal....

• Soo.. to early to tell but Trump is talking a deal with the chinks that has some intellectual property protections and .. is a great deal for farmers. it also cements Americas place as top dog and china's? not so much.

The good news is that demoncrats can not deny him this win! for various reasons.. he only needs o make the deal and then sign it. No input from the resistance at all costs.

How will this play out? ignore it? pretend it is a bad deal? not as important than a fake impeachment? what?

while the dems do NOTHING.. Trump keeps working. China and every other country SEEMS to be betting on 4 more years of Trump goodness for America.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If hillary had won we would be the second biggest economy on the planet instead of the first.. behind that paragon of human rights and anti pollution save the planet green china.

lazs

• Not according to his book.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• what pray tell is the deal? the one that the monkey boy made that made sure china was the #1 economic powerhouse in the world?

lazs

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Good news is he can do the deal with a stroke of his pen. Obviously we were getting fucked big time and no one ever did a thing about it except let it continue to get worse. China was a year away from overtaking us as the worlds powerhouse economy....

Biden said last year "China? come on man! China is not a threat to our economy!" oddly... it was to his tho....

lazs

• Trump blinked. He backed down... and is now calling it a victory.

Senator Mitch McConnell, (R).”I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

tenor.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham (R), "We're a nation of laws, and that's what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself."

giphy.gif

• Just checked, back up where I was a month ago.

• Trump accomplished what he wanted... he destroyed the chinks plans for world domination....

He got the left to admit that they were pro human rights abuse china so long as it hurt Trump.

He got the stock market to knee jerk up and that is all most Americans will care about.. yep.

He got a deal for the farmers that.. they may not even be able to fill.... 50 billion plus bucks of ag sent to china?

He has the tech companies begging him for help when they were pussies about the theft during monkey boy/biden

And.. he was smart enough to call it 'phase one' China is calling it 'the pause' either way.. we win..... ah? bigley?

lazs

• Thing is.... looking at your 401k every week when you have 5 or more years till you can retire is not a great idea for mental health but..................truth is? most Americans do that.

They have visions of living the life of a multi millionaire in retirement dancing in their heads... then the demoncrats come along and their 2020 pledge is to kill the golden goose. Make everything cost more and gut your retirement cause... well... poor victims and the end of the world from climate change? seriously? you think anyone over 20 is gonna buy that crap?

lazs

• I’m not betting it all on Wally Street. My son and I are bidding on a foreclosure that we can reno and rent. The first of many I hope. I’m taking HVAC classes in Januaryso I can do my own repairs as needed. Hell, I already know how, just need the cert to buy stuff.

• I’m not betting it all on Wally Street. My son and I are bidding on a foreclosure that we can reno and rent. The first of many I hope. I’m taking HVAC classes in Januaryso I can do my own repairs as needed. Hell, I already know how, just need the cert to buy stuff.

Very good, better to rely on yourself for your future than the biggest shell game in history.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Yeah, the previous years roller coaster ride taught me that.

• Thing is.... looking at your 401k every week when you have 5 or more years till you can retire is not a great idea for mental health but..................truth is? most Americans do that.

They have visions of living the life of a multi millionaire in retirement dancing in their heads... then the demoncrats come along and their 2020 pledge is to kill the golden goose. Make everything cost more and gut your retirement cause... well... poor victims and the end of the world from climate change? seriously? you think anyone over 20 is gonna buy that crap?

lazs

Remember when the Dems were saying they wanted to confiscate a portion of people's 401ks? These fucks are unreal.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Remember when the Dems were saying they wanted to confiscate a portion of people's 401ks? These fucks are unreal.

Oh I have no doubt they'll attempt it soon enough.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020