Joe Biden was paid 900k from Ukraine gas co. Son paid 250k

• I just seen this.. who knows if it is true? but it sure stinks. it is like.. who here... or anywhere.............thinks.........that Hunter Biden.. who could not get into any school without his dad.. who got into the navy cause of his dad and who was ............thrown out.......cause he is a coke head.....

Who believes that this moron.. would be worth $50k a month as a 'consultant' for a Ukraine gas company? He has no experience whatsoever.. does not speak the language.. is an idiot.. but.............his dad........holds aide to the Ukraine in the palm of his hand.

Ok.. if that does not stink enough. The Ukraine was going through a corruption epiphany.. not completely altruistic but real.. They decided to investigate the gas company Hunter Biden was getting fat checks for nothing from.... Quid pro joe.. said.. leave my kid alone or you get nothing since I am in charge of releasing funds to you?

Except.. quid pro joe could not do it on his own. he had to have the backing of the 'clean and well spoken ' negro.. so the monkey boy in 2017 Told quid pro Joe to not run.. but he did anyway.. . he has never been a bright guy.. his hair plugs must have grown down instead of up.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Nepotism.. well.. we have all been good with it for our families.. we have all asked someone to give our kid a break.. this is ...............FAR.........beyond that..........This is our United States Government officials withholding funds from a corrupt regime unless they share some of that corrupt money with our sons.. Biden kerry.. pelosi.. all of their hands are dirty.. and if shifty shiff was not such a worthless fag his kid would be in on it too.

lazs

• I am kinda good with nepotism.. but Biden did not get his son a job in American politics.. he got him a job in another country for which he controlled the purse strings.. and then when things got hot for his kid he threatened that country with the might of America.

lazs

• And why the fuck shouldn't Trump ask to investigate Biden? That's not "digging up dirt". There is an actual crime there that happens to be Biden. They sure as fuck would investigate Trump. Just because it's Biden are we supposed to just say... ahhh... never mind. We can't touch him. Don't investigate our former executive branch getting kickbacks.

• by the way, Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, and Romney all had children working for Ukrainian gas companies. I think Paul Ryan was involved as well

If there were a shred of honesty left in journalism today that would be the main focus of every news outlet.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• I hope Trump brings this whole corrupt diseased castle down.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• And why the fuck shouldn't Trump ask to investigate Biden? That's not "digging up dirt". There is an actual crime there that happens to be Biden. They sure as fuck would investigate Trump. Just because it's Biden are we supposed to just say... ahhh... never mind. We can't touch him. Don't investigate our former executive branch getting kickbacks.

because it is against your law to do so. Chump also asked other countries to get dirt on Biden.