Good. Fuck China

• Pxactly.

Believe in shit that's obviously not real, or go to hell.

What else could a Loving Gawd possibly do?

Senator Mitch McConnell, (R).”I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

tenor.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham (R), "We're a nation of laws, and that's what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself."

giphy.gif

• Ok.. twat.. I get it.. you have a hard on for the people you grew up with.. I did not have to. but you come off like someone who is bitter and angry and close minded... just sayin.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yep.. now.. .I say this as someone who's cousins kid is a superbowl and pro bowl winner. he is 6'5" and 280

He would never have made it at 6' and 180

lazs

• Theres no literal hell, "hell" is what your life is without God in your life.

Atheists' collective misery being all the "proof" anyone needs

You sure sound certain about your unprovable bullshit that even most christians can't agree on.

Senator Mitch McConnell, (R).”I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

tenor.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham (R), "We're a nation of laws, and that's what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself."

giphy.gif

• that boils down to me having a great relationship with the Lord & im also pretty good at picking up on subtext

Glad to hear your feeeeelings are going well.

But I'm sure you'll understand that those of us not actively mind-melding with your magically invisible skydaddy will find your feeeeeeeeelings... unconvincing.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Why does your magical skydaddy make himself silent and invisible? And indistinguishable in any way from your feeeeeeeeeeeelings?

Have you ever considered that maybe you're just worshiping your own subconscious? Or are you too afraid of magically-invisible-skydaddy to consider that?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Why does your magical skydaddy make himself silent and invisible? And indistinguishable in any way from your feeeeeeeeeeeelings?

Have you ever considered that maybe you're just worshiping your own subconscious? Or are you too afraid of magically-invisible-skydaddy to consider that?

He's not silent nor is He in the sky

I have considered long & hard about all possibilities & arrived where I am now.

Nope not afraid at all, there's nothing to fear.

Why are you so afraid? Why does mockery & repeating "magical skydaddy" alleviate some of that fear for you, albeit briefly?

• You're the one making the claim that this magical skydaddy exists. So fuckin' tell me about Him.

Why does he hide and speak in riddles written by bronze-age goat-herders? Why the fuck doesn't he just make himself known and say what he means?

We both know the answer to that.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• God is not hiding at all.. I have a great relationship with him.. I dont bargain or beg.. I ask for guidance. you could do the same.. the fact you have not had to do so up to this point is a good thing.. but what was that thing they say about pride?

lazs

• You're the one making the claim that this magical skydaddy exists. So fuckin' tell me about Him.

Why does he hide and speak in riddles written by bronze-age goat-herders? Why the fuck doesn't he just make himself known and say what he means?

We both know the answer to that.

He doesnt speak in riddles, The scriptures are supplemental info, not the basis for faith. And someone with your dizzying intellect should know the difference between riddles & imagery

He does make himself known & "says what he means", youre not listening. youre too busy telling me how wrong I am to find him for yourself