Trump Impeachment. My predictions.

• Bush got re-elected. It was Bush.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• #bushdid911

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Holden.,.. that is what I have been saying for years.. the simplest answer is most often the best.

With conspiracy theories there are all these working parts and evil genius behind them...the 'proof' is often something like "it was a magic bullet!' when... it was perfectly normal.... or "jet fuel can't melt steel" when in fact it can..... or.."the flag is flying in the breeze on the moon" when... well.. it is not.

Then one had to believe that our politicians are so evil and smart that thousands of them and their minions can keep the worlds greatest secrets for decades or more....

And then.... well.... it just gets exhausting

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Behind every good conspiracy is a smidgen of truth.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• And a whole lotta bullshit.

• Well, yeah, duh..

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You convinced me Darth, there is no other possible explanation of why Sasquatch was seen on the 77th floor of the south tower on 9/10 if not for the preparations of the Bilderberger group. Without the British Special forces causing Diana's death, we would have never known the Illuminati was behind all this.

wheels within wheels.

• You convinced me Darth, there is no other possible explanation of why Sasquatch was seen on the 77th floor of the south tower on 9/10 if not for the preparations of the Bilderberger group. Without the British Special forces causing Diana's death, we would have never known the Illuminati was behind all this.

wheels within wheels.

Close I still say it was gravity,we gots to get rid of gravity!

wheels within wheels.

you never did read the cia document I posted that was the origin of the "conspiracy theory" derision did you? tsk tsk tsk oh Lord you gave them eyes but yet they cannot see

• Is conspiracy fun? is it for the most part every bit as credible as pyramids sharpen razor blades and crystals make you young? sure.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Holden.....shhhhhh you just got your ass kicked out for that 1!!!!

I'm not far from the 45 parallel,you know half way from the equator and half way from the pole. Oh and I do have a 100 yards of mason line,never know when you need to keep those ducks in line.