WHISTLEBLOWER FEARS FOR LIFE. UNDER FEDERAL PROTECTION

• yet... Republican congressmen were playing softball even after threats and some crazy person shot the shit out of the game.

Look.. the demoncrats do not want this paid shill so called 'whistleblower' to testify. The republicans will rip him to shreds.. remember the SC nomination thing where the women (all demoncrats) were afraid to testify cause.. well they got threats... LOL I have got threats on the internet.. they are all bullshit.

Tucker Carlson actually had violent ANTIFA thugs try to break into his home and they terrorized his wife and children and stood outside screaming obscenities and death threats for an hour before the cops came... Try to break my door down? I consider that a serious threat to me and mine..... send an email saying I wish you were dead? who gives a fuck?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well look what they did to Epstein.

Anybody who's a threat to power at this level damn well should fear for their lives... no matter who the president is.

You'd be safer holding a chunk of graphite from Chernobyl.

Senator Mitch McConnell, (R).”I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

tenor.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham (R), "We're a nation of laws, and that's what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself."

giphy.gif

• It’s a deep state setup.

I’ll post links later.

Fucking communist bastards.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Twat.. so you think that Epstien.. who got thrown out of a Trump resort but hosted the Klinton 26 times.. was killed by Trump? that makes no sense even to you.... feds raided the island. That was a while ago. what did they find? are you saying that it is worse for republicans than demoncrats? do you believe that?

lazs

• Of course it's the fucking Deep State.

They'll put up with your vote having en effect... to a point.

Tinyhands is costing too much money... to too many people who matter (which includes none of us peons). They're gonna make an example of him.

He should be tried for treason. And Gaddafi'd if found guilty.

But I'll settle for seeing him resign in disgrace :fistbump

Senator Mitch McConnell, (R).”I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

tenor.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham (R), "We're a nation of laws, and that's what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself."

giphy.gif

• Twat.. so you think that Epstien.. who got thrown out of a Trump resort but hosted the Klinton 26 times.. was killed by Trump? that makes no sense even to you.... feds raided the island. That was a while ago. what did they find? are you saying that it is worse for republicans than demoncrats? do you believe that?

lazs

He's got that confused with the family who does associate with that particular criminality.

• Dude lay off the weed. The first 3 statements are very true and seem to support what Trump is doing.

The last 2 show complete confliction and make you look like.

:meltdown

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Soooo... you are on "their" side then?

Not surprised.

• Isn’t it obvious?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Isn’t it obvious?

Not really, Twat is really smarter than that. But somethings happened recently that's kinda pushing him over the edge. Not sure what it is but something definitely has.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

lazs

Take a deep breath Lazhole. It's not good for a man of your age and condition to get upset.

I am absolutely *not* saying that Tinyhands is in any way more guilty or more culpable or more rapey than Billybob where Epstein's little girls are concerned. You know- those little girls of Epstein's whose beauty was extolled by Tinyhands on national teevee.

As far as I know, Billybob is every bit as guilty, probably more so. Thing is that:

1. Billybob ain't the president no more. That ship sailed a LONG time ago.

2. Unlike you, I don't excuse child rapists just because some political opponent has done the same.

I'm not suggesting that our legal system, the Democratic Party, the Deep State, or even most Americans really give a *rat's ass* what went on with the Lolita Express. The powers that be only care that Epstein was causing them trouble. And he paid with his life. The fact that it looks kinda like justice is incidental.

Guess who else is causing trouble for the Powers That Be?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Yep Molly.. Trump promised to drain the swamp.. those who do not take him at his word do so at their own risk

He keeps his promises as best he can.. of that there is no doubt. He said Hillary would be in jail.. she is scared shitless.. and in the limelight again.

If you are of either side................if you have the brains god gave gophers.. you got to ask why this huge 24/7 push by the left to get rid of Trump. He is the only person ever under such attack.. given that he has the support of 50% or more of the people? this is odd beyond belief to me... what is really so bad about him.. I mean from a dem zombie standpoint? your 401 is doing well.. your kids have jobs they did not have..

Everything the left wing media and their minions has told you about him has...................so far........proven false....

Americans responded to his 'fake news' charges by...........putting the fake news ratings in the fucking toilet.

Google and others are being exposed for their bias.. many are looking for alternatives to search engines.. the heads of such companies are admitting they are biased and 'promising to do better' if you just let em continue on.

NONE of this shit would have been exposed if Trump had not won.. He is a person with no political baggage.. gives his salary away when all the others go from nobody to billionaire. serves cheeseburgers at the white house which... most of us for one reason or another eat anyway. Is happy when Americans do better and does not say they are the problem.

What is funny is that more and more countries are following his lead. Just like the American revolution changed politics for the planet. Trump is bringing back love of country (any country) instead of globalist soylent green bullshit.

lazs

• Dude lay off the weed. The first 3 statements are very true and seem to support what Trump is doing.

The last 2 show complete confliction and make you look like.

:meltdown

I don't think weed has made me more creative. But it's made me *feel like* I'm more creative.

And in the grand scheme of things... I'm not sure that the distinction is important.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Twat... you know me better than that. You know I don't get upset.. I am simply defining what to me is an important time in history. Yep. I am old.. but my condition? LOL my people live forever. you? not so much.

I have never excused child rapists.. my posts on this board about 'steve' prove it. You accuse Trump who actually did throw out a child rapist from his club (epstein) well.. males who have been married for a decade or more with no children like yourself.. actually fit the child rapist cat better than Trump. not saying you are but .. hey.. someone said that they had a vid of you.. better to wait and see.. even tho you fit the profile.

lazs

• Soooo... you are on "their" side then?

Not surprised.

Goddamn MF. You usually have better sense than most of these boot-lickers. I'm on nobody's "side" except for me and mine. That's what being a grownup is all about :dunno

And while I've got no love for the 'deep state'... it appears that they're the enemy of my enemy at the moment. So I'm cheering from the cheap seats :blacksmile

:triggered02

Trumptards are too stupid to be trusted with the vote.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Twat.. weed has made you more verbose.. but... well..... logical and less narrow minded? not so much.

Look.. I get it.. I was married multiple times.. sometimes just to get laid a few times a month you will let that fridged bitch run your life till you figure it out. besides.. you got too much to lose right? and no woman has hit on you for a decade.

lazs

• Twat... you know me better than that. You know I don't get upset.. I am simply defining what to me is an important time in history. Yep. I am old.. but my condition? LOL my people live forever. you? not so much.

I have never excused child rapists.. my posts on this board about 'steve' prove it. You accuse Trump who actually did throw out a child rapist from his club (epstein) well.. males who have been married for a decade or more with no children like yourself.. actually fit the child rapist cat better than Trump. not saying you are but .. hey.. someone said that they had a vid of you.. better to wait and see.. even tho you fit the profile.

lazs

Do you want to have sex with your daughter? I mean, you voted for a guy who does.

Well, I mean he wants to have sex with *his* daughter:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/…ants-to-bang-his-daughter

And probably yours too if she's up to his standards.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif