2020 election

• I don't think the dems can really get a vote by then even... .they keep changing the charge against him. Since there is no quid pro quo like they said would be in the transcript.... now they are ....wait for it.....

Wanting to charge him for hiding classified documents on a secure government server thus thwarting the leakers and spys? How dare he want classified conversations to be secure!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Where as... Hillary took classified documents and put em on her own private server... she was excused because she said she was afraid of leaks.

lazs

• Gee spittingbull.... I actually posted the transcript. Did you see that part where he said that in some pot fueled vision cause...... it's not in there. He never said that.

Do you know what the term lie means? Or drug fueled delusion means?

lazs

• I don't think the dems can really get a vote by then even... .they keep changing the charge against him. Since there is no quid pro quo like they said would be in the transcript.... now they are ....wait for it.....

Wanting to charge him for hiding classified documents on a secure government server thus thwarting the leakers and spys? How dare he want classified conversations to be secure!

lazs

Well naturally he doesn't want them seen. as there could be more charges. There are leaks because Tinyhands is going rogue.

• Wait.... you saw the part where he promised something in return for doing US a favor.... not him a favor. The context was that both leaders were getting rid of corruption in their country. The only corruption that made sense for American interests was what Biden did.

Milo... Seriously? this is classified information. He didn't hide it... he put it on a secure server that anyone with the right security clearance could see..... Not 20 people who happened to be in on the call.

But your implication is that it is ok to spy and leak info if you and a few others think that whoever is in power is not doing what you like? Going rogue... LOL such a drama queen.

lazs

• What? There were three investigations into corruption in the gas company that Bidens tits on a boar moron son was getting millions of dollars for.

No idea what the former occupation of the new guy has to do with it. He was telling Trump that like him he was dedicated to getting rid of corruption. He himself said that he felt no pressure to do anything.

Asking for a favor is not quid pro quo.... I thought that since you were the one pretending to know the meaning that you might actually know it.

lazs

• Maybe you need to look it up spaz,a favor for an expectation! The corruption was there long befor Biden or his son got involved but tiny want you to think it;s about a corrupt threat to his position......

dots added for fingers amusement.

• Are you fucking high or just stupid? He promised nothing in return. read the transcript... Listen to what the Ukraine is saying.

Sure the corruption was there long before Biden cashed in on it.... what is your point? As Americans we want to know what American politicians or people had to do with the corruption in that country.

We had a vice pres who got his tits on a boar a multi million dollar job that he had no qualifications for and when it was being investigated Biden bragged that if the investigations did not stop that he would withhold billions..

that is the actual definition of quid pro quo.... if you still don't get it.... take 'Biden' out of that and insert someone like say 'Pence' instead.

lazs

• Again... read the transcript... show me where Trump promised anything in return for asking the new guy to look into a corrupt American politician.

lazs