Democrat's Impeachment BS is going to seal their fate

• Trump is going to use the impeachment to put the nail in those bat-shit crazy fucks' coffin.

The Dems are running on hating anything American. Trump loves America and brags about how great America is... because it fucking is great. Those dirtbag fucking democrats are like some kind of anti- America hate group. They're also insane.

Trump is going to draw even bigger crowds and he's going to be even more popular going forward. It's going to be so easy for him to capitalize on this as just another attempt at subverting the American people who elected him.

Every single thing the dems do is to try to undermine anything Trump does. They want to block the wall, they want to block enforcement of immigration, they want to take our guns, they want to KILL energy production, kiss China's ass, and get us to pay out the ass via taxes for fake global warming prevention. . .. and that's just off the top of my head.

I can't wait to see the crowds going wild at is rallys when Trump makes fun of and exposed those filthy cock suckers.

• The Democrats haven't done a single thing to stop Tinyhands from making Mexico pay for the wall. We're all waiting to see that.

Yeah, this impeachment shit is a stupid idea. I dunno what the fuck they think they're going to accomplish. If Tinyhands wasn't such a piece of shit I would worry that they are guaranteeing his reelection.

• The Democrats haven't done a single thing to stop Tinyhands from making Mexico pay for the wall. We're all waiting to see that.

Yeah, this impeachment shit is a stupid idea. I dunno what the fuck they think they're going to accomplish. If Tinyhands wasn't such a piece of shit I would worry that they are guaranteeing his reelection.

Well...trying to use all of their leftist plants in the MSM to try to fix all the polls and rig the election didn't work, so they are gonna have to go with some kinda plan B...

• What will the demoncrats run on? "we were too busy trying to throw Trump out of office to do anything for 4 years but if you vote for us this time we will get stuff done"

Aaaaand... what pray tell would that be? Well.... we are gonna give free health care to illegals and a couple million Americans who do not even want health care (many opted out even at $60 a month)

We will destroy the Trump economy so that you don't have to go to work every day anymore? what?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The Democrats haven't done a single thing except to try and over throw the elected government of the United States of America.

That sounds like treason to me.

Now?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• What is telling is that the top four demoncrats running all asked for impeachment BEFORE anyone even knew what was in the conversation.

lazs

• An objective press that was actually doing its job would be blowing the whistle on this charade. But...we don't HAVE an objective press. What we have is a propaganda arm of a major political party...

Antifa may become the Brown Shirt movement of the Democratic Party...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• This level of stupidity keeps deepening the hole when they're already out of the reach of sunlight...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Obviously the answer is to quadruple down on stupid, obviously.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• In principle I'm fine with this impeachment. But as a tactic, it's questionable... at best.

I will point out though that Work-Horse Pelosi is privy to information that we don't have. I'd bet my life that Epstein had videos.

Senator Mitch McConnell, (R).”I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

tenor.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham (R), "We're a nation of laws, and that's what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself."

giphy.gif

• There's a lot of discontent with Pelosi's leadership within the ranks of dimocratic House members. She's having to toe-the-line to keep her position.

• Pelosi looks old and worn out at this point. she is shaking more and bowing more to a few whack jobs in her house.

The transcript is out... How is Pelosi gonna explain that she called Trump a criminal before she even see the transcript and now the transcript does not say anything that is wrong.

what in the transcript is an impeachable offense? close to 60% of Americans do not want this bullshit.... and that was before the transcript.

lazs

• It's not a transcript it's a memo and the fact that there's nothing in it proves that they're hiding something.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• LOL... yeah.... I actually seen milo kinda say that... it's like.... "of course the pres of the Ukraine is gonna lie"

It is a memo that is true. there is no actual transcript but we are told that this is as close to verbatim as possible.

The fact that it proves everything Trump said about the conversation proves that he is hiding something..... in some universe that makes sense.

Meanwhile.... Biden falls even further in the polls over the whole Ukraine deal.... and Trumps support is at an all time high...

Twat.... I think the demoncrats got to learn that doing things in a blind rage is gonna hurt em.

lazs

• Before one of you posts this shit again...

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09…-impeachment-origin-hoax/

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Not even a smidgen. 😬