Beware the Nov 4

• Strange... watch out.. beet and the quisling will call you a criminal drug dealer. at least you didn't dodge the draft...did you?

lazs

To be fair, I was a criminal and a drug dealer.

It's not like it's a big secret. Remember when fagler tried to use it as leverage against me? Well when he contacted my employers to tell them all this wonderful information they simply said "So? Do you have anything we don't know?" And told him to fuck off.

I make a point of not hiding my past. Nobody will ever be able to use it as leverage against me.

And no, I did not dodge the draft. We didn't have one here when I joined. My service record however isn't anything to brag about. I ended up being discharged (not dishonourable, but no longer of interest to the service) after punching my C.O. in the mouth in front of the admin staff after he punctuated every word of "You will address me as sir" with a finger to my chest. The only thing that saved my arse from a dishonourable discharge is that he was being relieved of his command in a matter of weeks due to incompetence. I believe my words at the time were.. "you're not a sirs' shit"

Yeah I had a problem with authority... I also have a history of assaulting police as well. But I think I'm well past that now.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• LOl.. a man after my own heart.. naa.. big secrets are for idiots. unless it is where the bodies are buried. I love it when the warriors here tell me what a coward I was for standing up against my government even tho they threatened leavenworth. As for the criminal shit and drug dealing? I don't do that anymore. if I would a got caught I would have deserved it.. but I didn't

Instead I just partied my ass off and never wore a condom.. I think that is what they are really mad about. and why they give their moms such dirty looks.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Had I joined the military very young I believe I would have spent most of my hitch incarcerated. At the very least I would have peeled potatoes for 1500 nights.

I'm headstrong and big mouthed.

Sir yes sir would just have sounded sarcastic coming from my young mouth.

Maybe even now.

• To be fair, I was a criminal and a drug dealer.

It's not like it's a big secret. Remember when fagler tried to use it as leverage against me? Well when he contacted my employers to tell them all this wonderful information they simply said "So? Do you have anything we don't know?" And told him to fuck off.

I make a point of not hiding my past. Nobody will ever be able to use it as leverage against me.

And no, I did not dodge the draft. We didn't have one here when I joined. My service record however isn't anything to brag about. I ended up being discharged (not dishonourable, but no longer of interest to the service) after punching my C.O. in the mouth in front of the admin staff after he punctuated every word of "You will address me as sir" with a finger to my chest. The only thing that saved my arse from a dishonourable discharge is that he was being relieved of his command in a matter of weeks due to incompetence. I believe my words at the time were.. "you're not a sirs' shit"

Yeah I had a problem with authority... I also have a history of assaulting police as well. But I think I'm well past that now.

You're a criminal and a drug dealer! ... There. Done. You're not a traitor though like the Dickless Coward. Quite the opposite in fact, despite your... um... anger issues.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Btw. did anything actually happen on the 4th or did the commies chicken out?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Not a peep from them here.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Cold weather forced them to Starbucks sucking on punkinspice double latte and venting how cold temperatures, clouds and rain are nazis.

Btw. did anything actually happen on the 4th or did the commies chicken out?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The edge has dulled on the resistance movement. It appears as if the snowflakes are slowly but surely resigning themselves to the fact that America is not what they thought it was... and all the bitching and crying about it won't change a fucking thing.

The media will continue to push the narrative, but more and more people are tuning out and getting on with their lives.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.