Beware the Nov 4

• Was...

It's moved now.

Yeah a regular browser is capable, but you really really need to be careful, and some places are configured to that you have to use a specifically configured browser to access, hence TOR, Orfox, and similar browsers that have been configured with security in mind... Beware though these will not let you stream video and as soon as you move the link to another browser that will, you risk losing the protection of your identity. It's also advisable to use a decent VPN.

The 'dark' Web isn't a scary place, but it is also the playground of some of the worst of worst. Sure it's a small fraction, but like all things it taints the reputation of the service.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• I believe that drugs for adults are their business even tho I really don't do any even prescription ones. I could probly get any drug I wanted right from the doctor if I wanted.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I've been clean since 2002..

I was skyrock before being skyrock was cool... Without the whole getting busted and going to jail thing. I walked away from the business and everything associated with it 15 years ago and haven't looked back.

• Tweakers are just such an unreliable bunch. That very reason is why I never got into moving that sort of thing.

Some strung out baby momma is looking at jail time? You fucked homeboy.

Hippies were one thing... you could usually trust them. Never turn your back on a tweaker.

• My best friend and I met in those annoying church basements.

He told me he went to half an AA meeting last night and as usual was a complete pariah.

I'm not gonna trip over a drink or an 8 ball unless I make the decision to.

Besides, I've got a great family to raise and a crappy business to run.

You don't have to drink all the Coolaid...

• I've never met anyone that the program fixed.

Im not broken. When I was loaded I caused big problems for myself sometimes. They taught me how to stay abstinent. Dunno if I could drink socially or not at this point, but the liver is questionable so I'll just skip it.

• Not saying that you're broken Bass. In fact, your ability to make your own choices says otherwise. Discipline and function.

All I'm saying is that I've known many people that tried the program. The ones that aren't dead are still broken.

• Not saying that you're broken Bass. In fact, your ability to make your own choices says otherwise. Discipline and function.

All I'm saying is that I've known many people that tried the program. The ones that aren't dead are still broken.

My observation is that heroin is almost unbeatable. I was kind of a coke guy. That's beatable. I've met very few stone cold junkies who could stay clean for life.

I'm lucky I never had a taste for opiates.

• I was a phet head. Every day for 18 years.

I tried the slow but anything that made puking feel that awesome just wasn't for me.

I still have a cone of weed or two some nights when the kids are in bed... And MDMA still tempts me for the odd occasion that the other half and I have a few days of kid free time.

I'll never touch a needle again though.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.