I get to go to Hollywood again today - to put together a fan

• My poor GF got a new apartment in Hollywood. Not much further than 100 yards from Hollywood and Vine. It's a cool area. Really cool building

The building was built in the 1920s and it's SOLID. I think every wall is concrete. Tapping on the walls feel just like tapping on a tank. You cannot hear a peep from anyone not in the same room.

The way the building is styled and looks, I thought it was a hip, modern, new building. It's really nice. It has a neat courtyard with lots of trees and is stone floored. I would love to live there.

She said a bunch of famous people from back in the day used to live in it. It has an old piano in the lobby. It's a really cool place.

But is has no A/C. They are actually going to remodel the interior this year... putting in new wooden floors and adding A/C. I don't think it needs remodel... it's gorgeous inside.

It's seems kind of crazy, but they are putting up every resident into a hotel for a month or two while they do the remodel.

She just moved in with her 30 year old son. She takes care of him because he has asburgers or something. He seems completely normal to me... and actually very intelligent and funny. But she said he can't even count change. She said he could not go to the store with some change and buy a soda. You would have no idea talking to him... and I've known him over a year.

They bought a fan yesterday. She was texting me and said that her son was having trouble putting it together. I was busy running around and didn't follow up with her until last night. I just figured.... it's only a fan.

They didn't get it together, so I told her I would come put it together. It's going to be pretty damn hot today.

So off to Hollywood this afternoon. Gives me a chance to get out and do something.

One another note, I started doing exercises to build my thighs and ass. The other day I started with lunges and squats. I didn't last much more than 5 minutes, but my legs are sore as hell still. I guess that's a good sign that I worked the muscles, right?

I want to start looking hot AF by the beginning of next year. I want those killer, semi-muscular chick thighs with the bubble butt. I feel motivated after losing 5 pounds. Five pounds s very much of a difference for me and I like it. I'm going to keep going.

:hillarywindow

• Tell your friend that on the corner of Santa Monica and Vine there is a Mobile gas station and every night (except Tuesdays) a taco truck parks there every evening at 7pm and makes the best tacos in LA. The taco truck has been parking there for years, my wife and I have been going there for at least 5 years. A couple of years ago the LA Times named it the best tacos in LA. Tacos are inexpensive too. A lot of the locals go there as well as theater types and you may even run into a known TV or movie actor once on awhile.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Tell your friend that on the corner of Santa Monica and Vine there is a Mobile gas station and every night (except Tuesdays) a taco truck parks there every evening at 7pm and makes the best tacos in LA. The taco truck has been parking there for years, my wife and I have been going there for at least 5 years. A couple of years ago the LA Times named it the best tacos in LA. Tacos are inexpensive too. A lot of the locals go there as well as theater types and you may even run into a known TV or movie actor once on awhile.

Nice!

Whenever I'm downtown and see any kind of taco truck, my mouth starts to water. I'll tell her.

She did point out some star that was driving by us. Some blond girl. I think she said she as on Third Rock. I just do not really know who anyone is.

That is a great area though. I like the whole vibe of the area. LA is awesome. California is awesome.

I'd still love to come meet you and even you and your wife some day if you're up for it.

• So she's 50 and can't put together a fucking fan?

Her son may have an excuse, but she doesn't.

I had a little trouble too. It was the fan part of it. It has a metal fan and the way it was attached... with one screw on the inner bottom side of the shaft was not readily apparent. The thing would slide all the way down the shaft with nothing to stop it.. so that it would be hitting the fan guard.

• I had a blast though.

After getting the fan working we went to Walmart in Burbank. Then we went to El Coyote in Hollywood and she bought me a nice dinner.

There was two guys at the table behind me. Some kind of rock band. I looked pretty cute. Shorts and a cami top, my upper hair clipped back. Just a cute summer look and even before I got to my seat one on those guys... some English guy started on me. "You're alright..."

So ignored him and sat down. His back was kind of butted up against mine in the next table and he was drinking I think. Both of those guys were cocky as fuck and I totally burned this guy after he was talking with me in a cocky way again.

They were obviously in some band and I think they were both kind of irritated that I didn't give a shit or know who they were. He said something else to me so I turned around and asked what kind of music they play. He said something funny and cocky, like "that's too limiting" . So I said well, do you play your own music? He was kind of laughing and then I asked if they were in a cover band. HAHAHA. He said some other stuff and I wasn't even listening and turned back around. Then he said "We're in Kiss" and I said, yeah... that's what I figured. A few seconds later he said to me... "thank you for being so sweet about that." because he knew damn well I didn't think they were in Kiss. I never asked or cared what band they were in. lol.

from What Kira was saying she heard is that they might have been in LA Guns. I guess they do have an English singer. The dude did say the other guy was "his drummer"

They were both funny though. They were talking about some stuff and it was funny listening to them. They were looking at women in there talking shit and acting like they were some bad asses or something.

When they were leaving, the English guy stood in front of me and, in a super sincere and nice way said something like "hey, I'm sorry for ruining your dinner". lol.

After they walked out I asked Cole... Kira's son to go run outside and see what kind of car they leave in, but he came back and said he didn't see.

The waiter liked me too. Called me mamacita. Kira was teasing me and telling me that rocker guy was all over me. I didn't notice or care.

It was fun.

Then we went to a Goodwill in Hollywood. It had AWESOME cool clothes in that one. Really cool. I got a cool old desktop vanity mirror and some tops.

I dropped them back home and I drove home listening to the Cars as they played them non stop on KLOS

California is awesome.

• Oh, and keep your commie gun laws there too.

:gtfo

yeah? They aren't my laws jackass... but what are you going to do about it? If people move to Idaho, it will change into whatever the majority of he people want it to be and there's not a fucking thing your bald old ass can do about. Maybe you can go fuck off to Alaska then?

• They look like white dog shit. Turds from the past.

I don't think they looked like any of those guys. They both looked younger than those guys, but not by a lot. I have no idea who they were. The "drummer: guy looked to be in his 40s and was relatively clean looking and not bad looking. The English guy was really tall and had dark, wavy long hair and had some kind of top hat kind of thing on as I recall.