If Donald Trump said what Joe Biden said...

• They'd have already initiated impeachment proceedings.

I don't get political- and I think Donald Trump is a silver spoon carnival barker- but he is the most criticized, scrutinized, and vilified political figure we've had since Nixon. And if he'd made the same remarks Joe Biden made at the Debacle Debate his head would already be on a pike.

Read this- https://www.washingtonexaminer…over-record-player-remark

Biden believes black parents are incapable of raising their children. They need white social workers to show them the way. Of course this is in lockstep with the general liberal attitude of smug superiority, where the belief is black people can't even properly provide for themselves, hold down a job, or be trusted with firearms- they need the rich white power elite liberals to "lead" them to the promised land of reparations.

Oh, not to mention- the libs are so convinced black people are incapable of even raising their children that other white people who disagree with them are- racist. Of course- that's it. Only racists believe black people are, indeed, capable of child rearing without an army of white social workers entering their homes and teaching them how to parent. This is the typical old white man plantation mentality, but of course Biden will get a pass because he's a Dem- but if Donald Trump made those same comments there wouldn't be enough Preparation H on the planet to ease the liberal butthurt.

• Biden got a pass when when he said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Funny how the Left can twist almost anything to make it racist when it is counter to their agendas and then swallow real racism whole without batting an eyelash.

• RUSSIANS!!!!! WE ARE GONNA PROVE IT AND PUT HILLARY IN HER RIGHTFUL PLACE!!!

LOL.... it really does never get old. not so long as there is still one idiot who believes it still around.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Basically what Biden said is African Americans are incapable of surviving without their white overlords. My best friend just retired- it was a great party BTW, about 300 people attended a luau theme- and he's African American. He owns two homes, drives a nice car, has money- he's done really well- his wife escaped to here from Cambodia in 1974 with her family when she was a little girl. We've been friends for 35 years and we've watched each others' kids grow up... we've camped, gone on road trips in his RV, and back in The Day we were playground heroes at basketball...

I could never, ever think he was less capable than me because he's African American. I could never, ever think I'd be more of an authority on raising his children than he is. I could never, ever believe I'm superior to him because I'm not... Of course he comes from a family that has a work ethic, and were taught the same values I was, rather than a family that was told they're better off on the Government Plantation because they're too feral to survive without Joe Biden and the Democrats.. It's not the Republicans that oppress minorities, it's the Democrats.

His remarks exposed the racist philosophy of the Democratic Party- and then one debater offered a thousand dollars to any poor Government Plantation Residents who would vote for him? WTF???

• Wow.... mike... you got a friend who has dual citizenship? I knew an African American one time. He was a white guy with Dutch ancestry.... is your friend of Dutch ancestry too?

The whole idea of any affirmative action program is that negros are incapable of getting ahead on their own.

lazs

• Hell.... I don't think I am superior to anyone except that retard klingon... we are all superior tho is some ways and inferior in others.

Saying that this or that race is more noble or better than whites is a form of racism too of course.

Course... canadians don't count in this.... no idea what the fuck their problem is.

lazs