Elizabeth Warren: On my first day....

• She went full commie cunt.

Never go full commie cunt.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'll bet she got a standing O for that horseshit too.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• If they pass half the stuff that they're pushing we'll All be crying....

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Yeah.... for sure I am not crying one bit over this unless you count tears of laughter.... I can't believe all these demoncrats are burning down their own chances! LOL.... can you imagine any of these commies on the debate stage with Trump?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Now?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I actually like things out in the open like this. On the one hand it means they have become bold enough to think they have a shot (so to speak) but on the other hand I don't have to listen to their lying about their agenda anymore....

lazs

• The commenters at Huffpo and MJ think this bold new openness is dreamy.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I actually like things out in the open like this. On the one hand it means they have become bold enough to think they have a shot (so to speak) but on the other hand I don't have to listen to their lying about their agenda anymore....

lazs

Yeah, me too. They used to try to sneak their real agenda past us because they knew people would revolt. Now they let it fly.

• Actually very few will be willing to give up everything. it is always the way. What will happen is that the law will be ignored and more and more young and full of cum people will resist in ways that show that the government rules by a premiss that does not exist... that they are all powerful.. the more timid.. will do what the ANTIFA little fucks do.. they will 'riot' hide behind the mob. A few cities burning will prove that the government really has no actual control.

lazs

• Actually very few will be willing to give up everything. it is always the way. What will happen is that the law will be ignored and more and more young and full of cum people will resist in ways that show that the government rules by a premiss that does not exist... that they are all powerful.. the more timid.. will do what the ANTIFA little fucks do.. they will 'riot' hide behind the mob. A few cities burning will prove that the government really has no actual control.

lazs

good points. also what should be noted is that the only reason police can keep people in order is because people in general allow it.