starting to look like.....

• assault phones.. or their lithium batteries might be the cause of the 34 poor bastards who died on that dive boat.. a drop in the bucket compared to the total of assault phone deaths every year... oh well.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It seems like something that "couldn't happen to me", but those things can and do burn up and blow up pretty violently. It's something to think about as you leave your phone charging in your house someplace a you sleep.

• Well thanks SO much that visual.

I’ll be charging my phone in the sink going forward.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Curly will tell you that you can't even leave a crock pot untended in squarehead land.. but of course.. assault phones are off limits.. the zombies might wake up.......

lazs

• One time would be too many.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You could make one with designer covers...

• Yeah. Like Boy George and Hello Kitty stuff all over it. Is that what you were thinking too?

Well I was actually thinking Paw Patrol but those will do.

• Hentai cat girls

I didn’t know what ‘hentai’ was so I googled it. Ok, that’s not too weird I guess, then I saw another word I’ve never seen before, futa, so I clicked on that.

I hate you.

• Lazs, the point is Coast Guard regulations require one crew member to be on watch at all times when there's passengers on board. This crew failed to do so, and now the Captain will face criminal charges, as he should.

• Yeah.. I got that but my point was that no one woke up or checked on the deck below the crew and above the passengers until it was heavily engulfed in flames and smoke. No one heard the smoke alarms and apparently the escape hatch was not working.

I don't think that a crew member being awake would have mattered at all unless he was on duty on the middle deck where they fire started.

lazs