So you've been told you're going to die in a week..

• What do you do?

I'd send a chain email to 10 people telling them that good fortune would come their way if they forward it to 10 more people, otherwise I will die in 10 days.

Then spend some time with my family :biggrin

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Hmmmm.

First thing I'd do is find someone to take care of Ziggy. I sometimes worry about how he'd be treated if something happened to me - he's a sweetheart that would have a hard time not having me in his world.

Then I'd see if anyone could take FW over and keep it running.

I'd call Liz Boyar, and my call would still be blocked - so I'd leave her a message and tell her I wish she would have called me at some point.

Ten days is not much. I don't have any money to go do anything, but I've never cared much about material things or trips.

I'd call my family and friends and joke about the reflecting pond and marble bench grave site that I will require, equipped with partition ropes to control the crowds- and USB charging stations. lol.

Then I guess I would die.

• I'd rewatch Groundhog Day for inspiration, then go full retard. That's assuming I believed whoever told me that shit.

Anyone remember the guy (back in the 80's or 90's I think) who's doc told him he had aids an was gonna die?

Dude went on a bank robbing spree. Then after he was caught found out he was misdiagnosed.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Anyone remember the guy (back in the 80's or 90's I think) who's doc told him he had aids an was gonna die?

Dude went on a bank robbing spree. Then after he was caught found out he was misdiagnosed.

He went full retard. NEVER go full retard.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• First thing I'd do is find someone to take care of Ziggy. I sometimes worry about how he'd be treated if something happened to me - he's a sweetheart that would have a hard time not having me in his world.

I feel the same way about my cats & dogs and even mentioned their care in my will. I think my kids, who are all animal lovers, would step up. My little dog though, would be lost without me. And who would feed all those feral cats in town?

• I'd rather not know.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I'd rather not know.

I had a guy tell me he was going to kill me and I'd never see it coming... I was like "Cool, that's better than being tortured. Make it quick."

Anyway I had my annual at the VA today and a doctor consultation, and there's issues, some pretty serious ones. A couple of weeks ago they looked in my head and found some shit that's wrong, which may be causing my hearing loss. Also my PSA count indicates cancer, but we aren't sure. I have to undergo more tests.

But mortality? Nobody wants to die but all of us will- nobody is going to get out of here alive. I'm going to keep on keeping on but when my final day gets here I hope to meet it with dignity... I hope it's not painful, and doesn't stretch on for too long, but afraid? Not really- sure I'll die with regrets but we all will. I hope people focus on how I lived, not how I'll die.

I can deal with whatever they say... I've had a great life and as much as I'd miss my wife and daughter I won't lose any sleep over this. When I'm gone I'll be gone, and that's how it'll be for all of us.

Don't fear death, live life. That's the true gift.

• I am with Mike on this.... I would add tho... I have been told death was near so many times that I got this whole chicken little thing going on.

When I was younger I just figured they were full of shit.. which they were. bad heart valve from birth? no big deal... Hep C.... oh well.... I feel fine so fuck your 5 years max shit.

As I get older I realize that something is gonna get me just as the natural order of things. It took me a long time to face my mortality. even then... who gives a shit right? I don't go to doctors unless it is in an ambulance. One day it will be in no rush to get me there.

At this point I realize that there is an outer limit to how long I can live.... somewhere between next week and 20 years most likely. I try to get a few things squared away before then. Like to get my daughter into a house.

As for my place? LOL... it will probly be the season opener on 'Hoarders' ... Told my brother to let my friends have whatever they wanted that he did not want.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I would need to know the exact sec I die.

So I can go on youtube live and confess to stealing millions in bitcoin.

"And I buried the hard drives in a plastic case at base of the flying doves wings, and what I mean by that is....." *HURK*

Its like shitposting but with your mortality.

• Never let anyone tell you that you are gonna die unless they have a gun upside your head, and even then.............

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain