• See? You've supported all the other Republicunts while they spend like drunken sailors.

It ain't about what Trump does. It's about who you reckon he is.

And I agree with you to some extent. :thumbsup

I did not support their lib spending. Hire me, I'll end SS, medicare, welfare, food stamps, fed funded public schools, public housing - all social spending, if any at all should be decided state by state. The economy will soar when you get rid of the hammock.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Unlike 99.999% when someone I vote for or supported fucks up, I tell them about it and/or work against them. Trey Gowdy is a recent example, I actually traveled 2.5 hours each way to his district to help him get elected, I wrote checks as well to help get rid of liberal bob inglis... Trey gowdy is great for a soundbyte but when the rubber actually meets the road and it is time to vote, he went left... Thankfully he is no longer in Congress. I fucking reamed him in numerous letters every time he fucked up or lied addressed to his house, not any of his offices.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• He will be replaced by another puppet Yes Man. If it wasn't for Bolton there would have been a secret meeting with the Taliban at camp David on the 18th anniversary of 9-11. Tinyhands is becoming a raving idiot especially when he announced to the world that he had decided to cancel this secret meeting which was then no longer a secret.

• I will say that up to this point Tinyhands has done a reasonable job of not starting new conflicts. Better than the Bush Regime did obviously, but arguably better than Obama too. Because the fucking Arab Spring was fomented by the CIA in late 2010. And if we're talking about total number of dead humans rather than the dead Americans that we all care more about... conflicts during Obama's Reign caused have arguably caused more dead humans than Bush's Bodycount.

Now that may change. Could be that our current CIA project in Hong Kong will escalate to Fucking WWIII and wipe out half of humanity.

But based on what we know now, Trump has killed far fewer humans than the deaths that were set into motion by Obama in late 2010.

Worst liberal eva.

Look MNN, even Twat will sorta give credit when Trump does something he agrees with.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10…ton-oil-prices/index.html

John Bolton was fired, and the price of oil instantly fell

Matt Egan

By Matt Egan, CNN Business

Updated 8:02 PM ET, Tue September 10, 2019

Why the Strait of Hormuz is so important for oil

Why the Strait of Hormuz is so important for oil

New York (CNN Business)Oil prices fell swiftly on Tuesday after President Donald Trump fired Iran hawk John Bolton as national security adviser.

The surprise exit of Bolton prompted speculation that the tensions between the United States and Iran could ease, or at least that the chance of a military conflict had decreased.
    Bolton was a strong proponent of the Trump administration's "maximum pressure" campaign against Iran. That campaign was built on tough sanctions that caused Iran's oil exports to plunge.
    US oil tumbled as much as 2.2% to $57.30 a barrel immediately after Trump tweeted out the firing of Bolton. Crude bounced off those lows and was recently trading around $57.75 a barrel.

"This is a knee-jerk reaction given that Bolton has been so adversarial with Iran," said Matt Smith, director of commodity strategy at ClipperData. "With his removal, there is an expectation there won't be as much vehemence in the tit-for-tat with Iran."
    Saudi Arabia is in a rush to boost oil prices as it gears up for Aramco IPO 'very soon'

Saudi Arabia is in a rush to boost oil prices as it gears up for Aramco IPO 'very soon'

It's not clear that Bolton's departure was related to Iran policy. Trump was irked by reports that he had faced internal pushback from Bolton over his decision to host leaders of the Taliban at Camp David, multiple people familiar with his frustration told CNN. Trump announced on Saturday the meeting had been canceled.
    Trump did not mention Iran in his tweet announcing Bolton's firing. "I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration," said on Twitter.

Bolton had been scheduled to deliver a briefing along with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in the White House later on Tuesday.
    Earlier this year, tensions between the United States and Iran soared to levels that prompted fears of a war. Oil prices jumped as investors feared that attacks on oil tankers risked a disruption of shipments in the Strait of Hormuz, the most important place on the planet to the global supply of oil.
    Iran's oil exports have plunged by about 2 million barrels per day since the summer of 2018, according to ClipperData.
    In spite of the standoff with Iran, oil prices have stumbled in recent months due to concerns about weak demand for energy driven by the US-China trade war and global economic slowdown.
    The sudden nature of Tuesday's drop in oil prices likely reflects the influence of trading driven by computer algorithms.

"Algo trading is more connected to Trump's Twitter account than actual market fundamentals," said Smith.
    The US Energy Information Administration dimmed its outlook for oil consumption on Tuesday due to concerns about the economy. The agency now expects global oil demand will increase by 900,000 barrels per day this year, potentially marking the weakest growth since at least 2011.

Images

• pasted-from-clipboard.gif

giphy.gif

Take the gunz first.

Go thru due process second.

• But he's not pro-war. That's fucking unprecedented for any Republicunt president since... the War Against Southern Treason. It's a real anomaly of history.

She wasn't impressed.

Since WW1, operations in Haiti, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico, Panama, Russia, Guatemala, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Congo, Dom Republic (again), Laos, Cambodia, Bosnia, Haiti (Again) were all performed in Democratic administrations, I think you can't blame just Republican admins for being war hawks.

No anomaly... Everyone does it.

• a leftist victory

It would seem so,

To a "kill em all let God sort em out" type person...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Your. YOUR flapjack logic.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Since WW1, operations in Haiti, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico, Panama, Russia, Guatemala, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Congo, Dom Republic (again), Laos, Cambodia, Bosnia, Haiti (Again) were all performed in Democratic administrations, I think you can't blame just Republican admins for being war hawks.

No anomaly... Everyone does it.

If you have to reach back half a century to make your point... then odds are it's no longer relevant to today's politics.

• Bolton is pro-military intervention in every part of the world. Trump is the opposite, which is what he campaigned on

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• If you have to reach back half a century to make your point... then odds are it's no longer relevant to today's politics.

It's not really half a century... and you have to take in account how many Dem presidents there have been in the last 50 years.

From Jan 1969 until now there have only been 3 Democrat presidents. Carter, Clinton and Obummber. There have been 6 Republican presidents since then.

Clinton and Obama both got us involved in conflicts; Yugoslavia, Bosnia and Libya. None of those countries attacked us in any way . Libya had actually been cooperating with us since 9/11.

Ford and Reagan did not get us involved in any conflicts. Reagan had very small operation in Genada - which lasted 4 days.

Both sides have gotten us involves in major wars. We got involved in WWI, WWII, Korean and Vietnam under Democrat Presidents.

• TWAT, I can tell when you are out of ammo for your arguments and your understanding has been successfully challenged.

You resort to schoolyard name calling and flee from intelligent discussion of facts.

If you look at my history, you will note that I have never defended Trump, I just take exception to your limited grasp of reality and your blind hatred of anything Trump says or does regardless of it's degree of reasonableness.

He hires Bolton, that's bad. He fires Bolton, well that may be good, but Trump didn't realize that it might be and was somehow bad anyway.