It's THAT TIME of the year again!

• Please. You Treasonous Teabillies would've gone full Jihad if Obummer had invited the Taliban to Camp David over the week of Spt. 11.

It's amazing the shit that people will turn a blind eye to so long as it suits their purposes... where they'd be screaming bloody murder if their political opposition did the same.

• Please. You Treasonous Teabillies would've gone full Jihad if Obummer had invited the Taliban to Camp David over the week of Spt. 11.

It's amazing the shit that people will turn a blind eye to so long as it suits their purposes... where they'd be screaming bloody murder if their political opposition did the same.

Been saying that for some time. What's funny from my side of things is that they force division so both side fight each other while they line their pockets at your expense...opposite sides of the same coin.

It's the same up here,well except we dont spend billions on an election thats still a year away,ours is in Nov this year and they've just now started the BS about who's the bad guy and who's not.

• What a bunch of fucking amateurs. The Tinyhands Regime *barely* had enough sense to avoid bringing the Taliban to Camp David for a Sept. 11 sleep-over.

Barely.

Imagine if these stupid muthafuckers have to deal with a real crisis that doesn't involve brown people far from the American Heartland.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

• would've gone full Jihad if Obummer had invited the Taliban to Camp David over the week of Spt. 11

true, as we should have. chump is an idiot an a failure and now he has gotten rid of the one guy who had enough sense to stay away from talks with them... still in as advisers, his daughter and son in law who are hard-core committed leftists.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Wow... the first any of us heard about it was when Trump tweeted that he wasn't going to do it.

Now, even though he didn't do it, he thought about it at one time and that's unforgivable.

Thought crime is among us.

When that hot chick walks down the street and we look, I guess we're guilty of adultery or rape or some such thing.

• And those on the board here who thought Trump's appointment of Bolton was a bad thing are now crying about him being sacked?

Haven't watched the news in a couple of days. Got some catching up to do....seemingly.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• What a bunch of fucking amateurs. The Tinyhands Regime *barely* had enough sense to avoid bringing the Taliban to Camp David for a Sept. 11 sleep-over.

Why would that matter? It wasn't the Taliban that attacked us on 9/11.

That said, I don't think we should have been involved in Afghanistan any more than was absolutely necessary to kill bin-Laden.

• Didja have to eat the cat?

I did eat a lot of pussy...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Why would that matter? It wasn't the Taliban that attacked us on 9/11.

That said, I don't think we should have been involved in Afghanistan any more than was absolutely necessary to kill bin-Laden.

Optics, dumbass.

We all know there was never any good reason to send our military to that shithole-country

• How can you be such a fucktard without supporting Trump?

Far left = far right

He's proof.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Nope, neither MNN nor I prove that rule. The truth is the penis in between us.

Nogame proves it.

You, well you're the worst liberal eva.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• How can you be such a fucktard without supporting Trump?

you're retarded as fuck, most of these dickheads have their blinders on... chump is a fucking lying, philandering con man. He has a record, I did not listen to his campaign bullshit, I looked at his actions since the mid-70s... his ''new york values" are pure leftist shit, he is on YOUR team, thot.... he has never been on mine. Maybe one of his arab buddies will shear the wing off of AF1 with a SAM.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• you're retarded as fuck, most of these dickheads have their blinders on... chump is a fucking lying, philandering con man. He has a record, I did not listen to his campaign bullshit, I looked at his actions since the mid-70s... his ''new york values" are pure leftist shit, he is on YOUR team, thot.... he has never been on mine. Maybe one of his arab buddies will shear the wing off of AF1 with a SAM.

I'll readily agree that he doesn't really believe half of what he says/does. At least he doesn't have any such convictions most of the time. But these Trump-tards feed his ego, and he understands that. He may be dull with age, but he knows whose ass to kiss.

Really I think a lot of Trump-tards are fully aware of this, and pretty ok with it.