It's THAT TIME of the year again!

• When the inevitable global warming study ship gets stuck in the unexpected ice.

https://www.breitbart.com/euro…edition-scuppered-by-ice/

Yet another greenie expedition to the Arctic to raise awareness of ‘global warming’ has been scuppered by unexpected large quantities of ice. This brings to a total of six the number of Ship of Fools expeditions where weather reality has made a mockery of climate theory.

According to Maritime Bulletin:

Arctic tours ship MS MALMO with 16 passengers on board got stuck in ice on Sep 3 off Longyearbyen, Svalbard Archipelago, halfway between Norway and North Pole. The ship is on Arctic tour with Climate Change documentary film team, and tourists, concerned with Climate Change and melting Arctic ice. All 16 Climate Change warriors were evacuated by helicopter in challenging conditions, all are safe. 7 crew remains on board, waiting for Coast Guard ship assistance.

The reporter, Erofey Schkvarkin clearly has a sense of humour. He adds:

Something is very wrong with Arctic ice, instead of melting as ordered by UN/IPCC, it captured the ship with Climate Change Warriors.

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• If it is full of climate scientists who can predict global climate.... how can any climate event be 'unexpected' ?

Look.... name one doom and gloom prediction they have made in the last 60 years that has come true.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I it's just SO fucking hilarious, this happens every single year.

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• If it is full of climate scientists who can predict global climate.... how can any climate event be 'unexpected' ?

Look.... name one doom and gloom prediction they have made in the last 60 years that has come true.

lazs

Y2k and the Mayan 2012 stuff were pretty devastating.

• I'm hoping cryogenics can bring me back after I die. That way, when the Hale-Bop comet comes back, I can put on my Nikes(sans betsy Ross flag), drink my Koolaid to kill myself, and ascend to the comet for a great ride.

• Holden is correct.. I had to huddle down for weeks with no power and a gun in my hand over Why-Tooooo-Kaaaay

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The field of science is too important to be left to the unsupervised control of scientists...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• By 'this time of year', do you mean the week of September 11 when we traditionally invite the Taliban to Camp David?

Is that when Arafat went there?

• Didn't Arafat's PLO orchestrate the plane crash at Lockerbie, Scotland?

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• I dunno. And you don't either.

So... you support inviting the Taliban to Camp David during the week of Sept. 11?

Apparently John Bolton understood that this was fucking stupid. And he got fired for saying so.

If I was certain....I wouldn't have asked. About the Taliban and Camp David I'm neither here nor there. I like Bolton but I'm not crazy about him.