Watching Stones "Some Girls" tour video - Live in TX 1978

• Charlie Watts is the only one that doesn't look younger :laughtears

Good show but seriously Watts gets me - his expression never changes no matter what happens on stage - just bland Charlie Watts... But he does his job.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• great video - but the expression is pretty much the same... He is in his own world but I get it because the majority of the time when I play I am usually just listening to myself outside of cues, etc...

Thanks for the video, I saw their video of the Vegas show of 2017 or 2018 and that was great, incredible, hard to believe a bunch of septuagenarians could be so solid or put on such a long show. I guess when you are a pro, it will show. I can only imagine what they would be like if they had the strength of their youth - wow. I mean - Jagger is 76, Wyman is 82 now!

• I remember playing a club in johnson city tennessee once - the bar we were in was pretty packed, we played our 3 - 45 minute sets and the manager had started us very early s naturally we finished early. The club OWNER said he would not pay us or allow us to load out our gear if we didn't play another set... Had he asked nicely instead of leading with a threat, we would have done it - no problem because he had a huge crowd and we tried to make owners happy. When we went back up we did a 45 minute rendition of "Honky Tonk Woman" - Thing is - he was happy with it! LOL