How many lives are your gun rights worth?

• Twat is honest when he opens up as am I. what he does tho is repeat lies from other places. That is not his fault. it is not up to him to research the things he is being told.... that is our job.

Now.... I believe he is a racist. If he is honest he will admit it. I believe that everyone is a racist. the word is fundamentally meaningless. whole asian nations are extremely racist. almost ever single negro is extremely racist. Twat is most likely American white guy racist... which is probly (by degree) the least racist of any group.

Letting negros shoot each other after they vote themselves into ghettos and continue to do so with every election of their demoncrat black masters..... well.... I don't actually look at that as 'racist' I consider that a libertarian viewpoint... who am I tell negros how to live so long as they don't do it to me or mine? I would say that all negros in chicongo are willing participants.... consenting adults shooting other consenting adults.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Put bluntly twat.....................are you a racist?

lazs

I gotta hand it to you Laz.

I believe that everyone is a racist. the word is fundamentally meaningless.

lazs

Yep, that's how I know you cunts are racist. :blacksmile

Senator Mitch McConnell, (R).”I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

tenor.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham (R), "We're a nation of laws, and that's what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself."

giphy.gif

• don't be cryptic twat... that is a form of dishonesty. simply answer yes or no.... I would settle for 'sorta'

lazs

The correct answer is 'meh'

Senator Mitch McConnell, (R).”I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors."

tenor.gif

Senator Lindsey Graham (R), "We're a nation of laws, and that's what this case has always been about to me … He turned the judicial system upside down, every way but loose. He sent his friends to lie for him. He lied for himself."

giphy.gif

• I always love it when the left tried to define 'racism' they always try to do it in such a way that they can exclude their own racist asses... and they always fail.

lazs

• Ok... soo... painted into a corner time... checkmate... whatever. you can either admit you are NOT honest on here or tell us if you are racist or not.

Or... we can just see how long you are gonna tap dance.

lazs

• The worship of government inevitably leads to the worship of tyrants. History is full of examples of this. That is why leftists must be opposed....ferociously.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• In the middle ages, when the only ones armed were the Lords and their soldiers, the peasants always suffered the most during wars and armed incursions. The left would have us returning to those glory days...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Guns have been bad since their inception... a lowly peasant was able to kill a knight of a samori with a cheap firearm. Now.... 50 caliber rifles can penetrate an armored limo and kill one of the ruling class.

lazs

• Guns have been bad since their inception... a lowly peasant was able to kill a knight of a samori with a cheap firearm. Now.... 50 caliber rifles can penetrate an armored limo and kill one of the ruling class.

lazs

Crossbows were banned for decades for that very reason.

• The Founding Fathers didn't trust their government to remain benevolent. That's why the Second Amendment exists...to counter the trend of governments to turn murderous....

• We've already got leftists calling for conservatives to be shot by a firing squad...

• I gotta hand it to you Laz.

Yep, that's how I know you cunts are racist. :blacksmile

TWAT, let's not go there- one of my time outs on Fakebook was about the black experience vs. the white experience in America. The anecdote I cited was renting a home with my African American friends for a week, and taking a shortcut through a resort that had private access to the beach rather than walking a quarter mile up the road to take the public access.

I was trespassing, but I was invisible- I looked like I belonged there and I fit in. I was waiting on the beach for my friends, and when they arrived I asked them why they didn't take the same shortcut I did- and they said "Because we're black, and you can bet they know any black people that are there."

Being white is being invisible... being black is standing out. Up until then I never knew the subtle, inherent racism that exists in society but that, my friend, is exactly what it is- people who don't think they're racist are actually taking advantage of their white invisibility.

It works both ways- a black guy walking down the street at night hears footsteps behind him, and he turns around and he's relieved if it's a white guy- if it were a black guy he's be just as apprehensive as if he were a white guy hearing footsteps.