Hurricane Dorian thread

• I'd bet a dollar it will be legal at the fed level this time next year.

It'll be awesome seeing the dems come out against legalization when Trump suggests it.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Lemme guess, 3 anonymous sources?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• It'll be awesome seeing the dems come out against legalization when Trump suggests it.

Their heads just might explode on that one.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• Read the link besides the headline.

Ok, got to the part were it said "according to 3 people who requested anonymity".

Now give me back those 3 minutes of my life...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• I have not heard where it works for any SIGNIFICANT number of em...

It depends on the type of seizures, not all of them are created equal. CNN ran a special called "Weed" and they featured several people who used and one was a 5 yr old girl that has a rare seizure disorder. She went from 300 seizures a week to 3 and most of the time they happened in her sleep.

Elfie,dare I ask if you have tried CBD oils for your seizures?

My seizures are the physical manifestation of severe PTSD, no drug can control them.

• It depends on the type of seizures, not all of them are created equal. CNN ran a special called "Weed" and they featured several people who used and one was a 5 yr old girl that has a rare seizure disorder. She went from 300 seizures a week to 3 and most of the time they happened in her sleep.

My seizures are the physical manifestation of severe PTSD, no drug can control them.

Ahhh,thats too bad. They young girl featured on the CNN show was Charlotte. The growers of that strain named it after her.

• Geeze... we are back to 'it worked on this one girl one time '

What is the percentage of people that it works on? I admit I have not tried every strain and never will but I have tried the cream and several types... The cream stuff is worthless even tho it costs a small fortune. Smoking it ALWAYS intensifies my pain. MOST people I know in pain and not pot heads say exactly the same.

Every pot head I know says that pot cures everything from pimples to cancer.

figure it out. Look... .if you enjoy the shit and use it somewhat responsibly? none of my fucking business.... but take your fucking pamphlets and get the fuck off my porch.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Also as I pointed out, you need different actives to treat different conditions.

It's not a magic bullet by a long shot. But for a lot of people it can provide more effective treatment than traditional methods, with far fewer side effects.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Also as I pointed out, you need different actives to treat different conditions.

It's not a magic bullet by a long shot. But for a lot of people it can provide more effective treatment than traditional methods, with far fewer side effects.

And even if they just believe it helps, that's a good thing too.

• Here's a shining example of how stupid some potheads are. (Notice I said some)

Just my guess but I bet it went something like this.

I bet she doesn't have a real medical condition that she needs her weed for.

She's probably worried she won't be able to find any in Russia right away and she just can't go without. So what the hell, I'll just smuggle some in so I don't have to go without. And if I get caught, well I'll just show them my "medical" card and it will all be cool.

What a fucking moron, possibly staying in jail in Russia for awhile. Just cause she couldn't go without.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…try/ar-AAH55yg?li=BBnbcA1

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Not an addict.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I hope she does get a little jail time over there, will teach an important life lesson to the little dumb shit.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Jeep on a beach?

• Actually gina is not wrong. attitude is everything. If you think it works it most likely will... . placebos work on all sorts of things. It is like some people can actually be hypnotized. I laughed when this idiot shrink tried that shit on me.

Just like I got pissed when some idiot pothead told me that pot would make my pain go away... instead it made it worse as I could put my full concentration on it.... so I hurt more... was rendered stupid and paranoid and was hungry as hell.

I believe that for people on chemo or with appetite problems pot has some uses. I also believe that 99.9% of the cures attributed to pot are total and utter bullshit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)