Cannabis gives me great ideas

• Pretty sure Trump will go down as the greatest POTUS we have ever had Twat.

It will be interesting to see who the demoncrats use as their sacrificial lamb. Biden reminds me of Dole or Mcsame... no real chance but better than the rest of the losers and... you know... it is their 'time' just like it was for hillary.

Both sides do this when the other side has a strong candidate. then sit back and wait till the other side has a real weakling running or the economy crashes or a war or whatever.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Maybe they'll deify him like Reagan. Republicunts have low standards in hind-sight, and they love their previous White House Dotard.

• For *your* sake, I hope you don't believe half of what you post. I hope & change that you're fuckin' with me.

Nope. It's a simple thing test.

To spot a liberal, insult a liberal politician to their face. Watch them shake with rage.

Try the same with a republican. And I don't mean, insult them in your head and fantasies, and that fantasy then replies to you. DO IT IN REAL LIFE. Report back to us what happens.

• It's like most other drugs, sure it possibly has some good side effects. But it's a crutch for the majority of its users. It might not kill you but it does consume most users. Some can handle it casually but most are addicted and will go without necessities before they go without their weed.

Fact. Weed is less addictive than alcohol and very few actually become addicted.

• So a few minutes ago I was out in the garage machining a fan hub spacer for this... rather unusual... engine I'm putting in the '72 Nova I inherited. No, not my first choice of vehicles in that or any era... but a pretty good choice in the grand scheme of things. Well not that choic had anything to do with it, but there's sentimental value. I've known this car for my entire life.

My first car was a '72 Nova, 2 door with a 350.

• Fact. Weed is less addictive than alcohol and very few actually become addicted.

Judging from what I see and not what I read, I don't believe that.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Yeah well,

Look closer.

As far as I can tell, way more folks put it down than keep the habit. Not so with booze. Almost everybody I know is a lifelong drinker. Hardly anybody smokes.

More regurgitated indoctrination form the terminally uninformed.

• Many folks still hide the fact that they smoke. Alcoholics, not so much.

And just what do you consider lifelong drinkers? The person that has a few a week? A few a night? A 6 pack a night?

Most that I know that smoke weed do it every single day.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• Why?

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19